Wheeler-Dealer Trip… KOROMA, KABBA KALU IN QATAR

Sierra Leoneans were last week taken aback just when it became of public knowledge that Kabbah Semeon Khalu (a businessman, years ago, accused of overindulging into “daylight robbery”) was in the envoy of President Koroma to Qatar.

Kabbah, Festus Crosbie, John Benjamin Sankoh, Festus Abionor Jones, Salieu Mohamed Barrie, Yakuba Kargbo, Daniel Dennis Mattia, Chrispin Bishop Deigh, others were some time ago charged to court for allegedly conspiring to defraud the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank of 21 billion Leones ($4,8 Million correspondingly).

As at the trial in the Sierra Leone courts, Kabbah individually was concurrently having two cases on his head and was at all times appearing for both.

The first was one referencing alleged defrauding of Sierra Leone Commercial Bank, and the other for defrauding First International Bank.

Kabbah was docked on the first case alongside John Benjamin, Salieu. M. Barrie, Festus Abionor Jones and others, all being employees of the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank operating in Freetown.

The nine accused persons face seven count charges which include conspiracy to defraud, obtaining the acceptance of the cheques by false pretense contrary to section 32(2) (A) of the Larceny Act 1961, three counts of issuing cheques against insufficient funds contrary to section 42(1) of the payment system Act 2009.

On count four they (the bank officials) were charged with failure to report suspicious transaction contrary to section 121 of the anti-money laundering and combating of financing of terrorism Act No. 2, 2012.

The bankers, according to the charges, failed to report within two days to the Financial Intelligence Unit of the Bank of Sierra Leone, a suspicious personal transaction of Kabbah, chief executive officer of premier logistics to withdraw payment in the amount of Le85.5million.

Kabba also knowingly issued a cheque in the amount against which there were insufficient funds in his account at the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank.

It was alleged also that on diverse dates between 3rd April 2013 and 31st May 2013 in Freetown with intent to defraud, conspired with others unknown to defraud the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank in the sum total of Le21.11 billion, and that on the said dates with intent to defraud, Kabbah induces the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank to accept cheque issued by him, amounting to the sum total of Le78,400,000 by falsely pretending that his Ecobank Account No. 1003800023101 had funds to meet the amount on the cheque.

That Kabba knowingly issued a cheque in the amount of Le85, 000,000 against which there are insufficient funds in his account at the Ecobank.

Kabba and six others were also arraigned before the court to answer to 2 count charges of conspiracy to defraud and obtaining credit under false pretense contrary to section 13(1) of the Debtor Act 1869.

It was further alleged that Kabbah on a date between 1st January 2012 to 31st May 2013 with intent to defraud conspired with others unknown to obtain from the First International Bank money in the sum total of $1, 095, 802, 69 which is equivalent to Le5, 600,000,000,000 made repayable into Zhesiana Zhonggoa Power Technology (Zzpt) (Sl) at the Sierra Lone Commercial Bank Siaka Stevens Street Branch with account No. 001-0122 976-11-01-1.

The allegations above unavoidably resulted in state house convening a press briefing, which saw President Koroma referring to the immodest activities of Kabba and others as no less than “daylight robbery.”

Seeing the very President Koroma now lately traveling with a ‘day light robber,’ Kabbah in his official diplomatic trip to the Republic of Qatar rings the alarm bell that Sierra Leone seems slowly becoming a walks yard of wheeler dealers, who could do anything for money.

Kabbah’s recent outing with the President has raised grave anxiety in minds of the Sierra Leone public and as a result has seen many questioning the government use of public’s moneys on individuals of questionable characters, who also have no business in governance.

NEW AGE’s attention has also been drawn to recent state house release in which one Fasally Tarawally was appointed special trade envoy without salary, but same will be use to sadly lure honest investors into putting their moneys they may end up not have back in the future.

17 thoughts on “Wheeler-Dealer Trip… KOROMA, KABBA KALU IN QATAR

• April 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm

I have been exploring this topic for roughly 2 weeks at this point and this really is the 1st post that actually adds up. Why is it really hard to gather reasonable knowledge involving protection today? Absolutely understand the time you invested getting your ideas into words so newbies such as me can certainly take a step. Maybe there is a part 2 on your article? Thank you again!

• April 30, 2018 at 2:51 am

I’ve been investigating this topic for about 2 weeks now and this is really the very first write-up that actually seems sensible. Why is it so difficult to access effective knowledge about security and safety today? Surely understand the energy you spent getting your ideas in to words so amateurs similar to myself can certainly take action. Maybe there is a part 2 on your blog? Many thanks!

• May 22, 2018 at 10:25 pm

I’ve been looking into this theme for roughly 3 weeks at this point and this is actually the first write-up which actually makes sense. Why is it so hard to find effective data on the topic of protection today? Surely understand the effort you spent getting your concepts in to words so novices similar to myself can certainly take a step. Could there be a part 2 on your blog? Many thanks!

• May 22, 2018 at 11:05 pm

I have been investigating this subject for about 2 weeks at this point and this is actually the first page which is practical. Why is it so difficult to locate quality data regarding security nowadays? Definitely appreciate the effort you spent placing your thoughts into words so newbies such as myself can take a step. Maybe there is a part 2 to your blog post? Many thanks!

• May 31, 2018 at 1:14 pm

I’ve been investigating this area for almost two weeks now and this really is the first posting that absolutely makes perfect sense. Why is it really hard to locate effective guidance dealing with security and safety these days? Certainly respect the effort you spent getting your thoughts into words so first-timers similar to me personally can certainly take a step. Will there be a part two for your page? Thanks again!

• June 9, 2018 at 4:00 am

I have been researching this area for roughly two weeks at this point and this is actually the very first article which makes sense. Why is it so hard to access effective data relating to security these days? Absolutely recognize the effort you spent placing your ideas in to words so amateurs such as me personally will be able to take a step. Maybe there is a part two on your posting? Many thanks!

• June 9, 2018 at 4:18 am

I’ve been looking into this topic for around 2 weeks now and this really is the first blog that truly seems sensible. Why is it so difficult to access reasonable tips about protection nowadays? Surely understand the time you spent placing your ideas in to words so rookies similar to me personally may take a step. Could there be a part two with your post? Thanks again!

• July 8, 2018 at 8:33 am

My aunt introduced me to your articles. Your stuff is like health food for my brain. I like looking through your posts. Thank you so much for making clear that third tip, I’ve been really confused about it for months.

• July 19, 2018 at 11:35 pm

This article has many conflicting viewpoints when compared to the other blogs I’ve seen. Precisely what we were looking for. A BIG hello from North Dakota! To be honest, when I first arrived at your website about a week ago I was just looking for something funny to read but this site has been super helpful and insightful. Well I will never be the same after seeing this info!

• August 8, 2018 at 1:16 am

It’s been a busy week for you. What’s the best way to get rid of the stress of a busy week? The best and only way is by spending some time with the beauties over at http://www.camgirl.pw These are the girls who know how to treat a man right.

• August 13, 2018 at 8:26 am

Did you know that people make their entire income promoting ClickBank? You too could be one of the many who have quit their job. Affiliate marketing is as old as the internet. It’s not going to go away any time soon. You too can get your piece of the pie. Why shouldn’t you? Do you really like working the job you have? Are you going to be able to do it until you retire? If you’re job requires physical labor, then you know the answer to that question. There’s no way you’re going to be able to do that when you get older. That’s just the truth and no one needs to tell it to you. Right now you could be making money online. Does it require work? You better believe it does. No honest person is ever going to tell you that it’s possible to become a millionaire online without doing any work whatsoever. It’s not possible. That doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made. There’s plenty of money out there to be made by people just like yourself. Now you know there’s going to be a pitch for a product. You’re right about that. Click on the link http://64efd6-lz41s3rcelbr7s2xl7x.hop.clickbank.net/ and check it out. There’s a video you can watch that will explain everything. It will tell you how to make money using ClickBank. Watch the video and see what you think. You too can be one of the many who earn a living promoting ClickBank. Some people earn a good living and there’s no reason why you can’t.

• August 13, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Just when you think the work week can’t get any more boring. That’s when you discover http://www.camgirl.pw Now you can already begin to see that this week is going to be a whole lot better. There’s no need to be bored as can be while you work. Sneak in a little fun with one of these cam girls. They’ll put a smile on your face and a some lead in your pencil as well.

• August 15, 2018 at 5:56 pm

{I would sure like to find out some additional info.|I kind of hate that this lap top battery is about dead.|I’llfor sure follow your social channels.|I’ve recently been thinking about buying a tee shirt but I honestly have no idea which one to purchase.|I really discovered something here today.|Your points are really well formed and thought up.|Using your information has seriously increased my knowledge.|You really need to create a lot more new articles because I’m sure a lot of people depend on your website to find the latest insider insights in the industry.|I lived out in South Carolina so I know what you’re talking about here.|This is some really useful information.|I just took a break from cleaning the kitchen to read your website.|I’m no expert however, it looks to me like this data would be really valuable if it were given to the people who knew how to apply it.|I bet you probably make kittens smile.|I was shopping for a bean bag earlier but I still I would like to say awesome blog! You’ve just made my week a great one! You remind me of my bestie back in Maryland. These websites really makes me think a lot. {This might be a weird thing to to say but… I really like your posts.|I first heard about your blog last week and I thought it was very interesting so I am happy you are covering it.|I bet this is probably an easy issue for you.|Could you tell me more about this?|You really cleared this question up for me.|How can you be able to stay current with new information when this business is changing so rapidly?|I am sitting in a bean bag as I read your article and this is the most relaxed I’ve ever been.|Found you while on Reddit and I am so happy I did.|Your writing is so epic that my eyeballs exploded while reading it.|Thanks for finally talking about this!|I seriously like your work a ton!|I have read some great things here.|It’s about time that you and I spoke directly. I’d really love to discuss to you about some of the subjects you have brought up here.|I really like your write ups however… I am dyslexic. Do you have you tube videos on the subject?|Your creative potential seems limitless.|The two most important moments of my life were being born and the second is finding your writings.|Do you really believe this new trend will keep going into the next few months?|I am probably going to purchase a android app this afternoon.|I will like your other websites.|I will bookmark this blogs.|Just how often do you use your etsy jewelry and do you still love it?|Thanks a lot for giving your thoughts.|Your articles really force me to think more about my world.|That cleared it up for me!|I was looking into a t shirt earlier but I still which one to buy.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:53 pm

Are you the kind of guy who loves to watch sexy girls get fucked in the ass? If so, then you need to check out this site https://t.frtyt.com/brwbcvyrr4?aff_id=29696&offer_id=5425&nopop=1 This is the one place where anal sex lovers can get their fix. You’ve never seen asses this tight fucked by cocks this big. Each asshole is super tight and it gets fucked by a huge cock. It’s impossible not to beat off while watching these beauties getting ass fucked.

• August 16, 2018 at 10:48 am

I just wanted to let you all know that I added a new list. It has taken me awhile to let everyone know due to server issues. Everything should be back on track now.