Unexplained Wealth… CORRUPTION CASE FOR KEMOH SESAY

“A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things,” as talked about in Ecclesiastes 10:19 of the Holy Bible, reveals reasons explaining how Kemoh Sesay, Sierra Leone’s Works Minister, has been lavishing money on people just like that.

Some analysts say the Anti-Corruption Commission should investigate Minister Kemoh’s extravagant and uncalled for spending of money on people, to know where such moneys have been coming from.

It is true Minister Kemoh yesterday admits giving out millions of Leones to hundreds of poor people in the North, but did not explain where he has gotten such huge moneys he wastefully has been spending.

“Yes, I paid over thirty million Leones local tax for my people in Port-Loko District, and I will be paying an additional fifteen million, making a total of forty five million payment of local tax for thousands in that District,” Minister Kemoh ardently said.

“I also lately gave millions to hundreds of people living in the north as Ramadan token, this I have done to help the poor feed on Eid- Ul- Fitr day.”

Minister Kemoh’s copious spending has therefore sparked grave debate from considerable number of Sierra Leoneans including civil society and media organizations, who equally have called on the ACC to no doubt brings into play section 27 (1) of the ACC Act of 2008, which manifestly explain issues of possession of unexplained wealth as verbatim reads:

“Any person who, being or having been a public officer,
A. Maintains a standard of living above that which is commensurate with his present or past official emoluments; or
B. Is in control of pecuniary resources or property disproportionate to his present or past emoluments, unless he gives a satisfactory explanation to the court as to how he was able to maintain such a standard of living or how such pecuniary resources or property came under his control, commits an offence.”
Shocking, however, is the Information Minister’s (Mohamed Bangura) recent revelation that “Ministers in the current government of President Koroma receive pittance of twelve million Leones as take home, not as higher as talked about by people, and so are in effect not well-off people.”

The call for an investigation over Minister Kemoh’s sumptuous spending further explains situation in which he (Kemoh), months ago, was also woefully spotted lavishing some one hundred million Leones to people of Port-Loko as he encourages them partake of the concluded voters’ registration process.

In a telephone interview with Ady Macauley, country’s Anti Corruption Commissioner, he refuted public’s call for an investigation of Kemoh over what they say amount to ‘unexplained wealth,’ claiming, however, that “it is certainly not part of his institution’s (The ACC) jurisdiction to investigate campaigns spending of politicians, but rather the responsibility of the Political Parties Registration Commission.’

The ACC Boss also promised stating his institution’s position vis-à-vis Minister Kemoh’s alleged extravagant spending, he has utterly made clear his position that they will surely not go after any politician for lavishing moneys during campaigns.

124 thoughts on “Unexplained Wealth… CORRUPTION CASE FOR KEMOH SESAY

• July 4, 2018 at 12:12 pm

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

• July 7, 2018 at 3:09 pm

I am extremely impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout to your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..

• July 8, 2018 at 9:30 am

Just about all of what you state is astonishingly legitimate and it makes me ponder the reason why I had not looked at this with this light before. This particular piece truly did turn the light on for me as far as this particular subject goes. But there is actually one factor I am not really too comfortable with so while I make an effort to reconcile that with the core theme of your issue, let me see what all the rest of the readers have to say.Well done.

• July 9, 2018 at 7:18 am

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

• July 9, 2018 at 5:04 pm

“”I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great D. Good job, cheers””

• July 10, 2018 at 5:02 am

I hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a new list for you. Read the latest update on how I compiled the list. I’m still surprised by the results.

• July 10, 2018 at 12:34 pm

great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don’t understand this. You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

• July 11, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Hello there, just was alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate when you continue this in future. Numerous folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

• July 13, 2018 at 3:29 am

You’ve been working hard lately. All that stress has got to be eating at you. Why not take a break and enjoy some cam girls? There’s plenty of them to enjoy at http://www.camgirl.pw It’s wall to wall babes at this site. You’ll know that right away after your first visit.

• July 17, 2018 at 8:56 am

“Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme. a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task.”

• Pingback: facebook group management software

• July 20, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• July 21, 2018 at 4:09 am

In this grand pattern of things you actually receive an A for effort and hard work. Exactly where you actually lost us was in your particulars. As it is said, the devil is in the details… And that could not be much more correct at this point. Having said that, allow me tell you exactly what did work. The authoring is actually incredibly engaging and this is possibly the reason why I am taking the effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, although I can notice a jumps in logic you make, I am definitely not certain of exactly how you seem to connect the points which help to make the conclusion. For now I shall yield to your position but trust in the near future you actually connect your facts much better.

• Pingback: facebook group posting

• July 23, 2018 at 7:55 am

“Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea”