SIERRA LEONE WORKS MINISTER IN MONEY MARKET

37 thoughts on “SIERRA LEONE WORKS MINISTER IN MONEY MARKET

• August 30, 2017 at 4:08 pm

These are the kind of APE HUMANOIDS that your beloved APE-president want to
    leave at the helm of that Cursed country called sadlone.

Thieves, drug dealers Corrupt shameless, mindless and brainless APES, the
    likes of joseph freeslum kamara, yohnny sisay, vector foe, pat sowe, ”obang,, Mohamed bangura, poalo countel and all of his TOTALLY SICKED apes humanoids that are the soul or sole rulers now of CURSED SADLONE.

Like the miseries, shame and total free for all CORRUPTIONS from top to bottom that APE’s apc under siaka thieven and sorry sorie koroma and joseph momoh LEAD the path for CIVIL WAR AND SENSELESS AND MINDLESS CORRUPTION AND TOTAL INCOMPETENT IN WHOLE AREAS OF GOVERNANCE the likes we are same facing today in this APE-HUMANOID CALLED ASSNEST KOROMA.

SO HERE WE HAVE AGAIN, LIKE WITH SIAKA THIEVEN WHO LEFT US JOSEPH MOMOH WHO WAS NOT FIT FOR EVEN A PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER’S POSTION, BECAME A DEFACTO LEADER OF SADLONE!!!. THIS IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH SADLONE FOLK WALKING DEADLY BLINDLY INTO THE SAME NIGHTMARE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

PASSIVE, DUMB AND CURSED PEOPLE OF THAT CURSED LAND. FOREIGNERS ENJOY YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU UNDERSLAVES AND WILL EVER FOR EVER REMAIN TO BE DOGGIE SERVANTS UNDER CURSED LEBANESE YOUR SLAVE MASTERS. HOW SAD THAT IS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. EVEN AS WELL THEY LEBANESE ENSLAVED YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHER AGAIN IN THERE OWN COUNTRY AS SALONE PEOPLE ARE SLAVED TO LEBANESE IN SADLONE.

WHAT A SAD PARADOX TO THE APE-HUMANOID RACE OF SALONE PEOPLE TO THEMSELVES. SAD AND SAD AND ASD.

IF YOU CAN NOT SEE THAT FACT OF LIFE IN YOUR OWN HOPELESSNESS BRAIN THAT’S BECAUSE SALONE PEOPLE ARE SURELY APE HUMANOIDS, OR IS SURELY BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE CURSED!!!???<<<… AND BLIND LIKE IS WRIITEN IN THE SCRITURES ''EYES WILL BE WILD OPEN AND YET THEY ARE STILLED BLIND,, Amen .THAT'S WHAT SIERRA LEONE PEOPLE HAVE BECOME TO THEMSELVES AND TO EACH OTHER NOW AND FOR ETERNITY.

• October 9, 2017 at 8:54 am

Hello, just wanted to share with you that we had a great holiday at Marina de Bolnuevo in June of this year. We flew into Alicante and hired a car from the airport for the short drive to Bolnuevo. The beaches are sublime, most of them awarded the Blue Flag. The restaurents were great, with paella on the beach a highlight and managed a trip to the nudist beach there. Very liberating. We also visited the Big Guns, The Roman Mines and the Sand sculptures. Will be returning there again next year. Thanks for reading Tony.

• October 9, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Hi there, just wanted to inform you that we had a great vacation at Marina de Bolnuevo in June of this year. We flew into Alicante and hired a car from the airport for the short drive to Bolnuevo. The beaches are perfect, most of them awarded the Blue Flag. The bars were great, with paella on the beach a must and managed a day on the nudist beach there. Very liberating. We also visited the Big Guns, The Roman Mines and the Sand sculptures. Will be returning there again in 2018. Thanks for reading Niall.

• October 16, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Greetings, just wanted to share with you that we had a great vacation at Marina de Bolnuevo in June of this year (http://www.marinadebolnuevo.co.uk/about-bolnuevo). We flew into Alicante and hired a car from the airport for the short drive to Bolnuevo. The beaches are sublime, most of them awarded the Blue Flag. The bars were great, with paella on the beach a highlight and managed a trip to the nudist beach there. Very liberating. We also visited the Big Guns, The Roman Mines and the Sand sculptures. Will be returning there again next year. Look forward to meeting you at Marina de Bolnuevo in the next few months. Thanks for reading Niall.

• April 29, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Your website is absolutely on point! Interesting blog. You appear to understand a lot about this. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. I am really impressed!

• May 13, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Super weird, your site was already running when I opened my Iphone. About how long have you been an expert in this field? Amazing arguments. Thank you a lot for sharing this.

• May 15, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Can you tell us more about this? This is simply marvelous. You has interesting and solid content. I’ve never in my life thought of this before just now. There are certainly a lot of things to take into consideration.

• May 18, 2018 at 8:51 am

Your article couldn’t be written any more clearly! I have been surfing online for more than 4 hours today. I found your articles via Google Plus while searching for a related topic, your website came up and I am happy it did

• May 19, 2018 at 6:39 am

In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web might be a lot more helpful than ever before. If your write ups are always this helpful, I’ll be back soon. Hello from Oregon. This is probably a simple issue for you.

• May 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

Guess I will just book mark your blogs. Great blog. Thank you for making my day awesome.

• June 24, 2018 at 7:52 pm

I discovered you while on Twitter. I really love this type of writing. I am kind of shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my iphone. {Spot on with this article, as you always are.|If you should ever come out to Louisiana you can post up at my guest house.|I’ve been working in the industry for over 7 months and I often come to your site for the best insider information.|I don’t even know where to go now now that I’ve seen this.|How might one more effectively communicate this concept to someone that have an opposing viewpoint?|You really appear to know a lot about this topic.|You appear to know a lot about this topic.|Your site is so awesome that my ears bleeds when I read it.|The shorter answer is, I don’t understand very much about the subject while the longer answer might be I am going to discover all I canI’m kind of on the same side as you. Guess I’ll just bookmark this page.

• July 17, 2018 at 2:27 am

How much of a change, if any, will this new event have on the current climate we’re experiencing today? It’s really nice to see you still writing great content still. I don’t fully understand what you are trying to say. Your page is absolutely on point! Excellent page you have got here.