Salone Politics Has Been In The Shrines

Musa Tarawally yesterday told the leadership of the PPRC that his use of “Allah is one” on billboards was divine; obviously sending a message to leaders who rule through the shrines.

He said development cannot be separated nor detached from spiritual leadership.

“The CDP as a political party will abide to PPRC’s rule, but as the presidential candidate of the party, I will at all not preach politics in the absence of spirituality- God first,” Musa self-righteously said.

Following a statement as put out by the Political Parties Registration Commission under the leadership of Justice Patrick Omolada Hamilton, Imams countrywide have named and shamed the latter for preaching religious hate.

This has come shortly after Chairman Hamilton signed a Press Statement, demanding that the Citizens Democratic Party (CDP) put down all campaign posters bearing the inscription “Allah is one”

The PPRC Press Release had likened “Allah is one” to terrorism and depicted the picture of the CDP Presidential Candidate, Musa Tarawally as similar to signs as used by the ISIS.

Meanwhile, the United Council of Imams has condemned the statement of PPRC andthat of Justice Patrick Hamilton, stating, however, that liking the phrase “Allah is one”to terrorism is completely out of place and of course a pejorative statement against Muslims and the Islamic belief.

Other Muslims across the country viewed the statement of PPRC as but an affront to Islam, as according to them, there is nowhere in the PPRC Act and the constitution of Sierra Leone that rendered the use of “Allah is one” as intolerance.

They say PPRC must equally also stop the ruling APC party in their use of the slogan “Tolongbo,” which to them depict tribalism.

They further demanded an unreserved apology from Justice Hamilton and the PPRC for the unfortunate statement made against Muslims

It could be recalled that Justice Hamilton was amongst the five judges who handed down a shameful Supreme Court judgment that the President has the power to sack the elected Vice President, Alhaji Chief Samuel Sam Samuna, a decision that the recent ECOWAS court ruling had referred to as ‘illegal, null and void.’

That it was as a result of such a disappointing judicial mishap that after his retirement, he (Justice Hamilton) was compensated with the current job at the PPRC.

9 thoughts on “Salone Politics Has Been In The Shrines

• January 17, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Weirdnest kamara/koroma your rightful place in the dustbin history of your incompetent, corrupt and gross whole sales of the country’s natural resources to yourself and your corrupt and discredited and abandon ministers the likes of justice freeslum koroma/kamara jfk (lol), paulow conteh #murderer of the good citizens of Sierra Leone, pats allieu sawe, all your 10 year rule ministers, should face the rule of law that you yourself have totally disregarded throughout your miserable term in office.

criminality against the mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of Sierra Leone. Where they suffer for even just a meal to eat. While you the most excellency, honourable doctors weirdnest kamara/koroma you feed only yourself and your apc-humanoid of tenminee apes
    belly full fool. Sad.

• January 17, 2018 at 5:46 pm

Weirdnest kamara/koroma’s rightful place in the dustbin history of his rule is in ”PRISON” + all of his cohorts in criminality against the children of Sadlone.

Weirdnest kamara/koroma your rightful place in the dustbin history of your incompetent, corrupt and gross whole sales of the country’s natural resources to yourself and your corrupt and discredited and abandon cohort ministers the likes of justice freeslum koroma/kamara jfk (lol), paulow conteh #murderer of the good citizens of Sierra Leone, pats allieu sawe, all your 10 year rule ministers, should face the rule of law that you yourself have totally disregarded throughout your miserable term in office.

Weirdnest kamara/koroma your rightful place in the dustbin history of your most heinous criminality against the mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of Sierra Leone. Where they suffer for even just a meal to eat. While you the most excellency, honourable doctor weirdnest kamara/koroma you feed only yourself and your apc-humanoid of tenminee apes.

Weirdnest kamara/koroma you are nothing more than a thief, greedy con-ape
    and an apc-humanoid of a 1001curse in this world. That for sure what you are.
    A thug with no conscience what so ever. Stealing food from the mouth of little unborn babies, you STEAL from the mouth of little babies, you weirdnest kamara/koroma you STEAL from the MOUTH of little CHILDREN, WEIRDNEST KAMARA/KOROMA YOU steal from MOUTH of little infants, his excellency weirdNEST KAMARA/KOROMA YOU STEAL FOOD FROM THE MOUTH TEENAGERS,
    ERNEST KAMARAKOROMA YOU STTEAL FOOD FROM THE MOUTH OF YOU YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN, WEIRDNEST KAMARA/KOROMA YOU STEAL FOOD FROM THE MOUTH OF YOUNG FATHERS AND YOUNG MOTHERS, WEIRDNEST KAMARA/KOROMA YOU STEAL FOOD FROM OLD MEN AND WOMEN, WEIRDNEST KAMARA/KOROMA YOU STEAL THE SHORT LIFE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR GANGS OF THUG AND THIEVES. SAD.

ERNEST KOROMA YOU THIEF WHO LEFT YOUR PEOPLE HUNGRY TO GO TO ROME
    TO SELL their RESOURCES TO FULL/FOOL YOU AND YOU FAMILY BELLIES. SAD,

SADLY ERNEST KOROMA YOU ARE A WELL KNOWN SATANIC WORSHIPPER, YOU HAVE EVEN MADE SATANIC RETUALS WITH HUMAN CHILDREN FOR THE ONLY GLORIFICATION OF WeirdNest kamara/koroma and weirdnest kamara/koroma
    alone and + your brainless ape humanoid tenminee thugs and thieves. SAD.

You gods will surely punish you ape humanoid weirdnest kamara/koroma here in this life and hereafter. God’s Willing.

• January 23, 2018 at 7:46 am

Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written. I will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep blogging!

• April 29, 2018 at 3:30 am

I really feel like people should send you money for this amazing content. That is a very good tip, especially to people new to the subject. Here is the deal, I really love your websites. This website looks just like my old website. Awesome arguments.

• May 21, 2018 at 5:43 am

{Looking forward to seeing moreYou are like the cookies to a glass of tasty milk. A cool post. I think about these tips often when I’m at work and they really help me through my day. Got sucked into your page for the last hour. I am really on the same side as you.

• August 7, 2018 at 12:30 am

Is there anything else I might read to know more about this subject? I’m going to name my daughter after you. I sure do wish you would be my friend. I really enjoy your writing layout and how well these concepts are communicated.

• August 31, 2018 at 11:30 am

Enjoyed your article. This website was running when I started my Iphone. Got sucked into this site for the last few hours. You could be able to make it through an apocalypse. I am going through some of these same issues as well.

• September 13, 2018 at 9:16 am

{I really love your article however, I do not read well. Do you have you tube videos on the subject?|I am on a bean bag chair as I read your article and this is the most relaxed I’ve ever been.|I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your website posts.|I have never in my life thought of this until just today.|When I first bought a cbd oil I did not know what I was doing.|Your name is always mentioned when I talk with people about this topic.|You might be able to make it through an evil zombie apocalypse.|This website is like the cookies to my tasty milk.|You’re clearly a top expert in this field soI have no doubt a lot these ideas probably come easily to someone like you however, I am still unclear about some things you have said here.|Thanks a lot for sharing this.|You really deserve a big hug right now.|I lived out in California so I understand what you are talking about here.|I truly appreciate your work and I will return for your further blogs.|The two most important events of my life so far were getting married and the second is finding your writings.|I am really intrigued about how this might affect industry standards in the long term but it is probably hard to see them with all the current changes we see happening.|I have always been fascinated about the subject and I am planning on doing more research on the topic some day soon.|Really well written article.|Well, I guess there really is more than just one way of understanding this subject.|I truly think this site needs a lot more followers.|I brought up these very topics to a professor last week and they couldn’t offer a rebuttal.|Without proper research, your followers won’t be interested and you would lose credibility.|I kind of disagree with the second commenter. A BIG hello from South Dakota. {I signed up for the mailing list last night and I was wondering how often you send out new emails.|With all these conflicting android app reviews online how can anyone know which one to purchase?|Other then that, great insight!|You clearly know what you are talking about.|I was checking out a seo consultant the other day but I still {have so many questions|don’t know what one to buy.|I’m super totally impressed.|Here is the deal, I love your posts.|I really love this writing a bunch!|I simply have to let you know that I am super impressed.|You really need to keep doing what you are doing great stuff like this one!|Your blog looks just like my old blog. This is a highly descriptive and well written post.

• September 18, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Very efficiently structured post. {You’re obviously very knowledgeable about this topic.|A amazing site.|I’ve almost no doubt that it’s extremely hard to use this stuff in the real world.|I really believe your website needs a great deal more attention.|You’ve really hit the nail on the head.|To think, I was really confused a moments ago.|I’m kind of bored to death at work so I made up my mind to check out your post on my work computer during lunch break.|Any additional information? It would be really appreciated.|I really appreciate you.|I was looking into a seo consultant earlier but I still I truly appreciate individuals like you! Here is the deal, I really love your articles. You kind of remind me of my aunt.