NRA Corruption… 30 DAYS ULTIMATUM FOR HAJA KALLAH

Haja Kallah, Commissioner General National Revenue Authority (NRA), has been given 30 days ultimatum with reference to unresolved Airlines payments by Kenya Airways and Air France, which no doubt, are indicative of corruption overindulgences.

This has come in the wake of the recently published 2015 audit report, which among others seemingly exposes
corruption excesses of officials at NRA, and by extension CG Haja Kallah Kamara.

The report titled: “Audit on the Accounts of Sierra Leone for the financial year 2015” reveals how management of NRA failed putting in plain words reason for the splitting of payments by Kenya Airways amounting to Le517,762,786 without specifying how the payments should be apportioned.

That the payment was split over a nine-month period by NRA officers on the assumption that Le57, 529,198 was the tax paid for each month.

“The basis of the splitting cannot be determined,” the report explained.

“Comparing the monthly payment arising from the splitting to other monthly payments (October Le245, 204,978 and November Le218, 925,325), it was discovered that the splitting done by NRA was unreasonable.”

It was also revealed that Air France made a bulk payment of Le280, 963,495 without actually specifying how the payments should be apportioned too.

The payment was split equally for nine months (as was the case with Kenya Airways) by NRA officers on the assumption that Le31, 218,166 was the tax paid for each month.

Similarly, and comparing monthly payments arising from the splitting with other monthly payments (October Le93, 880,144, November Le114, 770,483), it was found out that the splitting by cabalist NRA officers was unreasonable.

To this, has seen right thinking Sierra Leoneans calling NRA’s underhanded revenue generation drive, “as having the potential of making government losing millions in the hands of unscrupulous business people and of course corrupt public officers just like that.”

Even though Lara Taylor Pearce, country’s Auditor General, has asked Haja Kallah (NRA CG) explain the basis for the splitting and the difference between the monthly payment which resulted from the splitting and the, much larger, monthly payments made by the airlines before the splitting arrangement was put in place, Sierra Leoneans want the Anti Corruption and Parliament step up legal and administrative actions, possibly bring to book all found culpable of corruption or things uncalled for of society.

The report also exposes difference in exchange rate used by airlines to the official bank of Sierra Leone rate unreasonably ignored by the NRA.

“We observed that the exchange rate used by airlines differs from the official Bank of Sierra Leone foreign exchange rate as of the date of the transactions. As such, there is an under payment of Le124, 634,274 by Royal Air Maroc and Le29, 288,409 by S N Brussels Airlines,” the report emphatically stated.

Most interesting, however, is the fact that Haja Kallah has been ordered by Audit Service to ensure that Airlines use the official bank of Sierra Leone exchange rate as at the time of transactions and the difference in payment recovered and paid to the Consolidated Revenue Fund (CRF) with immediate effect.

225 thoughts on “NRA Corruption… 30 DAYS ULTIMATUM FOR HAJA KALLAH

• July 19, 2018 at 9:20 am

I found your blog website on google and verify just a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the very good operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Looking for forward to studying extra from you later on!…

• July 20, 2018 at 6:39 am

Since the day I first visited your website I’ve applied these tips, they have greatly enhanced my day to day life. I’ve just learned new insights through your post. Old school Instagram professionals would agree. I’ve always been intrigued about the topic and I plan to do more reading on the topic some day soon. You think about this subject from far more than one angle. I applied these tips to my life and they delivered really well for me.

• July 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

• July 20, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• Pingback: post to multiple facebook pages

• July 21, 2018 at 9:32 pm

I used to study this topic back in school. Where in the world did you even learn this information? You really should be looked at as a game changer in this industry. Magnificent insight, super useful.

• July 25, 2018 at 6:38 pm

I’m kind of impressed with your writing skills. I really hope you are making a lot of cash off this website. Your post is really useful to me. You kind of remind me of my mom.

• July 26, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this.

• July 27, 2018 at 2:34 pm

I have been using a press release for some time now and I got to tell you that I’m a big fan. Using this advice has seriously increased my street credit. You a user of Google? Extremely useful page. Where did you discover so much about this stuff? This blog looks just like my old one.

• July 29, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

• July 30, 2018 at 10:23 am

I am continually looking online for tips that can help me. I understand that tons of people read this write ups but I often think about how many of them really know the lasting impact of what you have written here. What’s really great about your blog is that it delivers really quality information while also being funny. I was reading your write up and girlfriends dumb puppy spilled a pitcher all over my brand new lap top! How do you think it is even possible that things got to this point?

• August 5, 2018 at 1:33 am

My aunt said they really like your write ups website. Do you ever come into issues of people using these ideas without asking you first? I really feel like I should send you money for this amazing content. You have just made my year a great one! I have recently shared your write up with people I work with and those that read it seem to love it.

• August 7, 2018 at 6:15 pm

It’s been a busy week for you. What’s the best way to get rid of the stress of a busy week? The best and only way is by spending some time with the beauties over at http://www.camgirl.pw These are the girls who know how to treat a man right.

• August 8, 2018 at 7:35 am

A good time is what you’ll have with the girls at http://www.camgirl.pw. This is by far the most exciting site on the entire internet. Don’t think twice about visiting this site. Not if you’re in the mood to have a little kinky fun.

• Pingback: nike air yeezy 2 black solar red glow in the dark

• August 9, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Take a good look at http://www.camgirl.pw This is the one site where you can have a lot of fun. The fun you can have here is exactly what you’re looking for. Enjoy yourself and meet some sexy ladies in the process.

• August 10, 2018 at 6:51 pm

The weekend is fast approaching. Why not spend it with a sexy cam girl? There’s plenty of them over at http://www.camgirl.pw All of these girls are wanting to have a good time. That’s exactly what you’re looking for too. The most fun you’ll ever have online is right here. Have yourself a good time and meet someone new. That’s what this site is all about.

• August 12, 2018 at 7:21 am

Just imagine for a second if you could get into the mind of a millionaire. Think of all the things that you could learn. Well, you actually can do just that. A millionaire is giving away all of his secret right on the internet. You don’t even need to leave the house to learn what made him rich. All it takes is visiting http://e31a67zd-ccr7u13el2cflqp0d.hop.clickbank.net He will literally teach you all of the secrets to making money. Don’t you think it’s time that you earned the living that you deserve? Change your life today by simply following the link above. Do it for yourself and everyone that you care about.

• Pingback: toms cordones mens

• August 13, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Are you the type who likes to hangout on social media? Have you ever thought about making it a career? You can help promote their business using social media. This means you can do what you already love doing and make money at it. Does this sound like something you’d like to do? If so, then check out http://d526fc0l5b3nfyfg3bx3sfpbkq.hop.clickbank.net/ You can help people and make some money in the process. You already hang out at social media sites. Why not make a few bucks doing it?