“MORE TIME IS A RECIPE FOR 27 YEARS IN POWER”- Salone Times

The Presidential Aspirant of the Sierra Leone Peoples Party, Kandeh Kolleh Yumkellah (KKY) in his familiarization tour at Goodrich village says more time will give a way for President Koroma to stay in power for the next 27 years or more.

The SLPP aspirant made this statement on 16th December 2015 at Goodrich Village in Freetown. Yumkella urged the people of Goodrich village to constantly reject any more time or 3rd term for presidency in the country.

He said the country has a constitution that serves as a holy book that any president or government should use to govern his people. He added that there are few unpatriotic citizens that tend to instigate President Koroma to extend his term in office, but advised the president not to listen to the detractors and do what the constitution of the country demands.

He told the residents of Goodrich village that Sierra Leone was not the first to have the Ebola and Civil war but normally gets a larger portion of any crisis that faces the Nation.

He said Sierra Leone is among the nations that lack better health services and proper education in the world and that is what led him to contest for a presidential seat in the country to rescue the country that he loves.

“You cannot lead from the back. With the vast experience I have gathered around the world I am strongly convince that I will redeem this Nation from it long sufferings” Kandeh stated.

63 thoughts on ““MORE TIME IS A RECIPE FOR 27 YEARS IN POWER”- Salone Times

• October 16, 2017 at 3:47 am

Hey there are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• October 22, 2017 at 4:20 pm

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

• November 1, 2017 at 3:10 pm

When I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

• November 5, 2017 at 4:13 pm

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the subject matter and found most people will consent with your website.

• November 7, 2017 at 12:04 am

I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

• December 5, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Hello, The association wanted to share a website we pulled together which is about vals. The association we drive is a non-profit one aimed at spreading the knowledge of the tango dance and Argentine culture across a variety of places. We would appreciate your visit and hope we are not breaking rules by posting it. Thank-you! #tangoinlove #elementotango

• December 8, 2017 at 3:14 pm

From my tiny narrowing of view I would tend to disagree next that. There are not evidences nor determined proofs of that but I will leave the more experts forum bloggers to tell it greater than before than I could bearing in mind my needy words. Too many become old we handily pronounce others and the others’ ideas without having a certain arrangement of the event or of what these people may be going thru. We’re often too superficial and this makes us toss our judgements without reflecting on the subject enough. This is my 2 cents. IMHO.

• January 8, 2018 at 4:04 pm

I’ve recently started a web site, the info you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. “Yield not to evils, but attack all the more boldly.” by Virgil.

• January 22, 2018 at 2:18 pm

The !5th anniversary gift is traditionally crystal, but the present day present can be a observe.