MMA Launches Essential New MTA Data Tools for Marketers

As part of MMA’s ongoing leadership from MATT (Marketing Attribution Think Tank), they have this morning released the latest set of tools critical for any marketer using or plans to adopt Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA).

The MMA MTA DataMap is a concise reference tool that visualizes all of the data needed, giving brands a clear picture of how datasets can interact and be integrated for successful MTA execution.

Developed by MATT’s two industry working groups – Data Quality & Accuracy and Walled Gardens – comprised of over 50 marketers, these tools are designed to help marketers create a solid, well thought out data strategy for successful MTA deployment.

The MTA Data Strategy Guide is a members-only, comprehensive planning manual designed to help marketers secure, organize and manage quality data.

This phase reinforces the mission of MATT, which is to help marketers select and apply MTA solutions with confidence.

The MMA is scheduled to release three additional documents in late fall 2017.

If concerns about MTA strike a chord with you, and you’re interested in learning more about these new tools, MATT and the MMA, we’d like to help. Email us at matt@mmaglobal.com.

8 thoughts on “MMA Launches Essential New MTA Data Tools for Marketers

• October 9, 2017 at 11:40 am

Hello, just wanted to share with you that we had a great time at Marina de Bolnuevo in September of this year. We flew into San Javier and hired a car from the airport for the short drive to Bolnuevo. The beaches are perfect, most of them awarded the Blue Flag. The restaurents were great, with paella on the beach a delight and managed a day on the nudist beach there. Very liberating. We also visited the Big Guns, The Roman Mines and the Sand sculptures. Will be returning there again in 2018. Thanks for reading Nikki.

• May 24, 2018 at 2:56 am

{It’s great to see an article that offers such well researched topics, especially when so many articles are trash.|I think about these insights often while working and they really help me with my goals.|I kind of hate that this browser battery is dying.|Thank you for sharing your information with the world.|I guess the shorter response is, I don’t understand very much about this while a longer answer is that I’m going to learn anything I canI found this while on Reddit. Listen, I love your websites. Thank you again. Discovered you while on Google and I am so glad I did.

• July 15, 2018 at 5:40 pm

I like looking through your work. I just discovered your posts on Sunday. I am going to highly recommend this site to all my friends. It is weird, I have shared this article with many people, it seems to me like very few people are able to understand how important it really is. I’m super impressed with your writing skills.

• July 30, 2018 at 4:49 am

I think the admin of this website is really working too much. The material is a bit too advanced for me so is there anything you would recommend for those just starting out? Thanks so much for breaking down the second tip, I’ve been really uncertian about that for a long time. A huge thanks for this.

• April 30, 2018 at 5:25 pm

You should be really proud of yourself. Thanks for expressing your own article I’d constantly stick to If you can, send me an email and we can discuss because I have an idea you will love.

• June 13, 2018 at 10:05 pm

To think, I was really confused a minute ago. This has really sparked my interest on this, might you give me some additional suggestions? This website has a certain energy surrounding it. You should be super proud of yourself.

• July 30, 2018 at 11:32 am

Are you a member of Instagram? This is a very well presented write up. I’ve just showed your website with people I work with and everyone who read it say they like it. I’ve been using this tee shirt for some time now and I got to tell you that I am a big fan. These websites really makes me think a lot. I seriously think this website needs much more thought.

• Pingback: c3wm54no7tebcomvvnwecttv54t