Maada Bio Cautions Pujehun People- Trumpet Newspaper

The former head of state, Rtd. Brig. Bio has appealed to people in Pujehun not to drop their guards in the fight against Ebola.

Addressing thousands of people in Pujehun on Monday 26th October as part of the Social mobilization tour, Rtd. Brig. Bio thanked the people, community leaders and the security forces for their roles in the fight against Ebola in the district.

Rtd. Brig. Bio reminded the people of the devastation Ebola has caused to communities and lives.

Therefore, he told them he was not in Pujehun for politics but to finish the Ebola fight.

“I want us to do politics in a very healthy environment” Rtd. Brig. Bio added.

Earlier, Rtd. Brig. Bio visited Pujehun district emergency response centre where he was briefed by the coordinator Mr. Alie Bao about the Ebola situation in the district.

Mr. Bao stated that strong coordination was what they used to fight off the scourge and he praised the cooperation of the security forces.

In response, Rtd. Brig. Bio thanked the officials at the response centre for the hard work and encouraged them not to relent until Ebola is eradicated.

Stay tuned for more updates and pictures as Rtd. Brig. Bio continues the second phase of his social mobilization tour of the southern region with the theme “Paopa Ebola for don”.

-Credit: Julius Maada Bio Media and Communications Team

122 thoughts on “Maada Bio Cautions Pujehun People- Trumpet Newspaper

• August 7, 2018 at 5:31 pm

It’s been a busy week for you. What’s the best way to get rid of the stress of a busy week? The best and only way is by spending some time with the beauties over at http://www.camgirl.pw These are the girls who know how to treat a man right.

• August 8, 2018 at 6:02 am

A good time is what you’ll have with the girls at http://www.camgirl.pw. This is by far the most exciting site on the entire internet. Don’t think twice about visiting this site. Not if you’re in the mood to have a little kinky fun.

• August 9, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Take a good look at http://www.camgirl.pw This is the one site where you can have a lot of fun. The fun you can have here is exactly what you’re looking for. Enjoy yourself and meet some sexy ladies in the process.

• Pingback: 5vn6ey9c63v4bwct5vwc4

• August 11, 2018 at 7:04 pm

You’ve got to check out this cam girl’s big natural tits. Those jugs of hers are awesome. The face on this cutie is as sweet as sugar. Don’t worry if she’s not online. There’s plenty more babes at http://www.camgirl.pw It’s only a matter of clicking or tapping until you find the girl of your dreams there.

• August 13, 2018 at 2:06 am

Just imagine for a second if you could get into the mind of a millionaire. Think of all the things that you could learn. Well, you actually can do just that. A millionaire is giving away all of his secret right on the internet. You don’t even need to leave the house to learn what made him rich. All it takes is visiting http://e31a67zd-ccr7u13el2cflqp0d.hop.clickbank.net He will literally teach you all of the secrets to making money. Don’t you think it’s time that you earned the living that you deserve? Change your life today by simply following the link above. Do it for yourself and everyone that you care about.

• August 13, 2018 at 2:45 am

• August 16, 2018 at 6:43 am

Might you have any moreuseful insights? I’m really trying to discover more on this topic. {You are a very knoledgeable article writer.|You have brought up some really superb points.|You really should be doing this for a career.|I was looking into a ios app the other day but I still {have so many questions|do not.|I can not stop myself from reading your blogs.|You’re totally right on with this.|I have been using a android app for a while now and I got to tell you that I’m a huge fan.|It is very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area.|I am kind of on the same side as you.|It’s a real shame you don’t have a donation button!|I have recently been reading a few etsy ring articles and I am figuring out which one to purchase.|What you said there was very logical.|I was riding my bike on Sunday when I heard about this.|I just found these posts on Monday.|If you should ever come out to Wyoming you can post up at my place.|How are you able to stay up to date with the current information when the business is changing so rapidly?|I kind of disagree with the last Just how many times a week do you use your mobile app and do you still like it? The people who you love are super lucky to have you in their lives. Thanks for posting this up on your website. Are there any peer reviewed papers on the topic or any closely related topics?