JFK FAILS TO PAY ATTENTION AGAIN

The Attorney General and Minister of Justice who failed to represent the state in an all important ECOWAS matter causing the state of Sierra Leone millions of dollars has again failed to pay attention.

Joseph Fitzgerald Kamara commonly called JFK has written an unsolicited advise to the country’s National Electoral Commission compelling them to obey “ an irregular high court order.”

The National Electoral Commission has said that they will work according to the Constitution of Sierra Leone and the Public Elections Act of 2012.

*Meanwhile one of the brilliant Legal brains in the country, Francis Ben Kelfala who is presently a Fulbright Scholar has called the Attorney General and Minister of Justice to order.*

This is not the first time JFK has been embarrassing the state and the legal profession in Sierra Leone knowing fully-well his advise is not needed in such situation.

Below is the advice of the Fulbright Scholar to Sierra Leone’s Attorney General and Minister of Justice:

My attention has been drawn to a letter dated the 29th March 2018 addressed by the Attorney-general and Minister of Justice of Sierra Leone to the National Electoral Commission (NEC) which in many ways contains abysmal misrepresentations of the positions of the law; and I would like to add my own view in THE INTEREST OF THE PUBLIC.

1. Firstly, it is correct that the Attorney General and Minister of Justice is adviser to the government of Sierra Leone by virtue of Section 64 (1) of the Constitution.

BUT he is HOWEVER not legal adviser to the National Electoral Commission, who have their own legal advisers as an INDEPENDENT institution.

His assertion that it is within his “purview” to write to NEC on the issue is, with respect, WHOLLY INCORRECT and MISPLACED. His advise is unsolicited and misdirected

2. Section 32 (11) of the Constitution states as follows of the NEC: “In the exercise of any functions vested in it by this Constitution, the Electoral Commission shall not be subject to the direction or control of any person or authority.”

By this express provision of the Constitution, the NEC is not subject to the control of any person of body whatsoever.

What part of “not subject to the direction or control of any person or authority” does the Attorney-General not understand?

3. Like the Judiciary, who by section 120(3) is made INDEPENDENT, the NEC by section 32(11) of the CONSTITUTION is made COMPLETELY independent.

While by the express words of those two respective provisions the Judiciary is made subject to the CONSTITUTION in fact, the NEC is not subjected to anything other than what the Constitution directs.

It is therefore simply INCORRECT for either the ATTORNEY-GENERAL or EVEN THE COURTS to assume that they can give directives to the NEC in the performance of its independent duties.

What is being done collectively by the court through athe order by Justice Mansaray, the government, and, most unfortunately the ATTORNEY-General is a LEGALLY FLAWED HARASSMENT OF AN INSTITUTION THAT IS BY LAW INDEPENDENT when they collectively ought to ensure that it remains so independent. Yes, the Court is an authority and the Constitution excluded it in controlling NEC! It can resolve disputes in terms of electoral petirions as directed by law but not direct HOW NEC should conduct elections.

That letter from the AG is neither supported by law nor rooted in even elementary political theory on Judicial independence.

4. Lastly, but most importantly, by Section 7(2) of the Public Elections Act 2012, the NEC is given ABSOLUTE DISCRETION by LAW to utilize “appropriate technology” in the exercise of its independent functions.

It states as follows “The Commission may utilize appropriate technology and adopt appropriate approaches in the performance of its functions.”

Subjecting the institution to directives as to how it carries out its work in terms of the transport of data and tallying of same is IGNORANT and illegal whether or not it comes from the courts or any political party.

Sierra Leone should refuse to be taken back into the 20th Century of MANUL Tallying when we are now in the 21st Century! Be reminded of how ignorant the order is because counting in all election in Sierra Leone have always been manual. NEVER has counting been Mechanical!

While we all would like the NEC to maintain the integrity of the Electoral process and it is most IMPORTANT for them to follow what the law says to the letter, I view the letter from the AG as adding to the barrage of harassment that the NEC has been WRONGLY subjected to by the institutions and persons that ought to protect it.

I add to the view that the NEC should ONLY follow what the CONSTITUTION and the PUBLIC ELECTION ACT mandate for the CONDUCT of all public elections and should ignore any thing to the Contrary. All WELL MEANING Sierra Leoneans should resist such preposterous interferances.

Francis Ben Kaifala Esq.

13 thoughts on “JFK FAILS TO PAY ATTENTION AGAIN

• April 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm

This INCOMPETENT retard dotard ape-humanoid YUSTICE FREESLUM KOROMA/KAMARA YFK (LOL), LIKE HIS OLDEST APE-HUMANOID VERTEBRATE
    weirdnest kamara/koroma, *#KILLER POULUS CONTEH* (#MURDERER*), *PAT SORIE SORRY SOW* (ANOTHER MURDERER*) WITH CLEAN EVIDENT TO PUT HIS SORRY HELPLESS SOUL TO DEATH., THESE FOUR (4) INCOMPETENT, RETARDED DOTARDS OF THE LOWEST APE-HUMANOID STOCK OF BREEDS IN SIERRA LEONE TODAY SHOULD BE PUBLICLY HAND ON SIAKA THIEVENS STREET FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE AND THE PEOPLE OF SIERRA LEONE.

THESE DEMOCRATIC KILLERS OF THE PEOPLE’S OF SIERRA LEONE, WEIRDNEST YOSEPH FODAY KAMARA (YFK) / #POULUS* #MURDERER CONTEH* /#PAT #MURDERER* SORRY SOW* / WEIRDNEST BYE KOROMA KILLERS &MURDERERS, ALL THESE SO CALLED SIERRA LEONEAN LEADERSHIP OF THE MOST KILLER’S AND MURDERERS LEADERSHIP IN THE HISTORY OF SIERRA LEONE.

THESE WEIRDNEST #KAMARA/ #CONTEH*/ #SOW’E */#KOROMA KILLERS AND MURDERERS OF THE CHILDREN, YOUTHS, YOUNG & OLD MEN AND WOMEN, THE OLDER PARENTS ARE BEING K I L L E D LIKE ANIMAL WITH NO VALUED LIFE!???… SAD.

BY god’s power this ape-humanoids, ERNEST KAMARA /KOROMA most be brought to justice for the sake of PEACE IN SIERRA LEONE. OR ELSE THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE IN SIERRA LEONE.

THIS APE-HUMANOID WEIRDNEST BAI KAMARA /CONTEH /PAT SOW/ KOROMA HAVE TRIED TO KILL THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF THE SLPP. HOW LOWEST
    CAN THESE APE-HUMANOIDS FURTHER GO!???… THIS HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN FOR THOSE WITH A LITTLE OF SOULS IN THEM TO SEE HOW THE { ALL POEPLE’S ERNEST } A P E PARTY WANTS TO DESTROY SALONE JUST FOR THIER OWN SORROWFUL APE-HUMANOIDS INTEREST.

THE SAFETY OF THE COUNTRY IS OF NO IMPORTANT TO THEM. SURELY THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND WITH THESE UNPATRIOTIC CONNIVANCE HAND IN HAND WITH THE UNPATRIOTIC APE-POLICE FORCE AS WELL AS THE UNPATRIOTIC APE-ARMY FORCE OF SIERRA LEONE HEADED BY A MURDERERS AND A KILLERS POULUS CONTEH AND PAT SORIE SORRY SOW ARE GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST THE SIERRA LEONE PEOPLE.

WHAT COME MAY THESE MURDERERS AND KILLERS MOST STAND TRIALS. OR ELSE NO PEACE IN SIARRA LEONE.

• April 3, 2018 at 2:10 pm

SIERRA LEONE IS A ROTTEN SICK COUNTRY BY THESE APE-HUMANOIDS OF THESE KUSHA-YORUBA/KRIOS, LIMBA, TENMINEE, KURANKO, LOKO AND KISSY KRASE-YARD CITYSLUM FREE-TOWN. SAD.

THE LAND SIERRA LEONE WILL EVER REMAINS BACKWARD BY THESE BACKWARD APE-HUMANOIDS OF THE LOWEST STOCK OF BREEDS LIKE TENMINEE, YORUBA-KUSHA/KRIOS, LIMBA, KURANKO, LOKO AND ALL INBETWEEN. SAD.

LOOK AT AN APE-MAN LIKE MOMOH SAIDU LIMBA KONTE!?<<<… WHAT REALLY CAN SIERRA LEONE EXPECT FROM ANY KIND OF LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES FROM THIS APE-HUMANOID!???… NO WONDER SIERRA LEONE IS TODAY FOR WHAT IT IS!???…SAD.

BRAINLESS APES LEFT WITH SO MUCH INCOMPETENT LEADERSHIP OF THE LOWEST ON PLANET EARTH. SAD APE-MEN LEFT TO RULE SADLONE. SAD.

• April 3, 2018 at 2:19 pm

• April 6, 2018 at 1:12 pm

THANK GOD!
    JUSTICE NOW FOR S.O.WILLIANS, JUSTICE NOW FOR VIMTIMS OF INJUSTICE BY PAT PA SORIE SORRY SOW INJUSTICES AND KILLINGS.
    We want justice that have been denied to us by the 10 year corrupt and misrule of
    ape-primates;-

#1- weirdnest kamara/koroma

#2- #murderer #killer drunk palm wine limba-ugly ape-primate #POULUST CONTEH

#3- #murderer #killer PAT PA SORIE SORRY #SOW

#4- FODAY OSMAN YANSANNEH SANKOH blood sucking #VAMPIRE

#5- YOSEPH FODAY KOROMA/KAMARA YFK

#6- TITUS OJUJU OLU-BOYE THUMPSUN for his incitements to the RETARDED DOTARD POLICE FORCES AND AS WELL AS HIS INCITEMENT TO THE SAME

RETARDED DOTARD ARMY FORCES TO SHOT AND KILL ORDINARY POOR
    UNARM CIVILIANS TO HIS CONSULTANT TO THE ALL PEOPLES’ ERNEST (APE) PARTY.

With #POULUST #MURDERER #CONTEL. if ACTION AGAINST THIS UGLY retarded dotard APE-PRIMATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE RECKLESS MURDER AND KILLING OF MOJOR S.O.WILLIANS we will come for him without the justices of law and order if that’s what the new admin want for the people to take justices in to their own hands.

#poulust #murderer #contel if you are listening if you have ears, them just surrender yourself to the justice you so long denied your innocent victims now.

OR ELSE WE COME FOR IN A FAST AND FURIOUS BRUTAL MANNER YOU KILLED S.O.WILLIANS.

GIVE UP YOURSELF FOR YOU AND PAT PA SORIE SORRY #SOW. OR WE’RE COMING FOR YOU #2APES PRIMATES, BUT AS LAW ABIDING FOLKS WE GIVE YOU 2 BITS OF TIME FOR THE PEOPLE’S OWN LAW AND JUSTICE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. IF WE DON’T SEE THAT COMING WE COME FOR YOU AS BRUTAL AND FAST AS RECKLESS KILLINGS YOU HAD BEEN CARRYING OUT THROUGHT OUT YOUR WEIRDNEST KAMARA/KOROMA MISERABLE 10YEAR MISRULED. YOU HEAR! WE WOULD PREFER YOU,TO BE HANDLE THROUGHT THE JUST RULE OF SIERRA LEONE LAWS AND JUSTICE. YOU NEVER GAVE YOUR VIMTIMS THAT CHANCE. BUT WE WILL GIVE YOU THAT CHANCE IN FRONT OF THE COURT OF LAWS. god’s will. little ugly retarded dotard of limba backward PINE WINE ape-primates.

#MUREDRER POULUST #CONTEL

#MURDERER PAT PA SORIE SORRY #SOW

• April 28, 2018 at 9:44 am

Seeing this made me spit up tea on my iphone. I do not even know where to go from here. It’s really hard to find high quality writing like this these days. You remind me of my teacher. Keep it up.

• April 30, 2018 at 5:13 am

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your site in internet explorer, could check this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge portion of people will omit your great writing due to this problem.

• July 17, 2018 at 9:45 pm

This website definitely has all of the information and facts anyone could want. I’ve written down this advice and I plan on applying it when I’m able to. I’m sure a lot of visitors are surprised by this news but I would like to tell people reading this article that what’s written here is absolutely correct. I’ve been surfing on-line for more than 5 hours today. I had to take a break from cleaning the kitchen to read your write up.

• July 23, 2018 at 10:34 pm

I’ve really been reading lots of discount card reviews because I’m figuring out which one I need to purchase. My teacher said they really love your write ups post. Kids today really need to pay close attention to this sort of information or they are going to have a really hard time later on in their life. Your writing style reminds me of my boyfriend. You should be beyond proud of yourself. I really appreciate you.

• July 27, 2018 at 8:14 pm

This great write up truly has all of the info anyone could need. I lived out in Colorado so I know what you are talking about here. Your blog is absolutely on point! This site has a certain energy surrounding it. When I browsed your article I become more intelligent. Right now you are seriously blowing my reality. For real! My reality is blown!

• September 7, 2018 at 2:28 am

Бездепозитные бонусы в казино онлайн с выводом и при… СодержаниеБездепозитный бонус при регистрацииБездепозитные бонусы казино с выводомБездепозитные бонусы в казино онлайн раздаются огромным количеством…

• September 12, 2018 at 3:31 pm

This is a highly descriptive and well written article. How many write ups does your team usually produce in a year? You always seem to know just what to say. Our neighborhood is way better because you are in it. {Where in the world do you even discover this information?|Fantastic blog!|You seem to really understand who you really are deep down.|I’ve recently been reading a few cbd oil blogs and I’m trying to figure out which one I need to purchase.|How much time have you been a guru on this topic?|You need to take part in a contest the most helpful blog on the internet.|I am genuinely thankful for what you’re doing here.|With all these conflicting cbd oil reviews online how can anyone know which one to buy?|I used to read about this stuff when I was in college.|Funny thing I believed I knew what I was talking about before seeing your site but it turns out I am a dum dum.|I just stumbled on this write up.|I was looking into a discount card earlier but I still You have a number of nice points there.

• Pingback: tx38nqcx5ct2qmx5ct254qwcxesd

• September 22, 2018 at 2:13 am

Helpful article, exactly what I needed. It’s so rare to see a nice blog like this one these days. I have been looking almost everywhere online for this information. {I’ve been using this real estate for some time now and I got to tell you that I’m a big supporter.|It looks like you comprehend a great deal about this topic.|If your write ups are always this useful, I will be back soon.|Great website and I am really excited to seeing it improve ongoing.|Have you researched into mobile apps?|I am reading your blog while in my RV.|You really appear to understand a ton about this subject.|I am shocked by this and I can’t help but to think about how it might change the future.|I kind of hate that this Iphone battery is almost gone.|With so many conflicting t shirt reviews online how can anyone know which one to purchase?|I just shared thisblog on my Google Plus.|I could not stop myself from leaving a comment.|You really need to produce a lot more articles if you want to become an influencer in this industry.|I love you very much!|This website keeps coming up when I talk with people about this topic.|My bestie likes your website.|I just purchased a mobile app and it is supposed to be shipped out by this weekend.|This blog reminds me of my girlfriend.|It is strange how much the industry is evolving everyday but I like how much this website always is up to date withcurrent news and information.|I’m really here to discover as much as possible on this issue so I can help people with their questions in the future.|I tend to disagree with the last I seriously appreciate your efforts and I’ll come back for your new write ups.