ISHA JOHANSEN MAY DECLARE FOR FIFA PREXY – SALONE TIMES

Few months back the Secretary General of the Sierra Leone Football Association {SLFA}, Chris Kamara posted in the social media that the President of the Sierra Leone Football Association, Isha Johansen has been advised by several football authorities to contest for the presidency of the World Football governing body {FIFA}.

The Secretary posted the message just when FIFA President Sepp Blatter said he was going to resign as FIFA President after he was re- elected as FIFA President for the fifth time. Blatter announced his resignation when few of his executive members were arrested for corruption. With this, Blatter said he was resigning so that serenity will come into football governing. Since the time Chris Kamara posted the intention of his president, he has not posted any message contrary to what he posted few weeks back.

In his post, he said her Madam has the chance to be the next FIFA President as she is the only female football president in the world. He went on to say that as no woman has ever claimed that position it will be welcome news to let football have the first ever female world football president.

The election has been schedule to take place on the 26th February 2016. So far the President of UEFA Michel Platini has declared for the position but has been criticized by the FA President of Liberia Musa Bility and Ben Ali who are also going for the FIFA Presidency, saying that they want neutral body for sanity in the game. But Isha is yet to officially declare for the above position but sources in the FA have said that Isha will soon declare for the President of FIFA.

342 thoughts on “ISHA JOHANSEN MAY DECLARE FOR FIFA PREXY – SALONE TIMES

• July 27, 2018 at 10:11 pm

I just discovered your article but I’m at my work right now so I’ll have to read the rest of this later on when I get back home and I am able to read it without being distracted. I really love articles just like this one. I am on my bean bag as I read your blog and this could be the most comfortable I’ve ever been. This is the thinking of a creative mind. Your writing style reminds me of my bestie back in Alabama. Do you create this type of great content yourself or are you part of a team?

• July 29, 2018 at 12:31 am

I could not resist commenting. I’m probably going to purchase a press release tomorrow. My mind is just blown away as a result of the smart insights on your article. When the time comes to use this data I’ll be sure to use this article in my list of citations. That really is a smart way of thinking about it.

• July 29, 2018 at 10:02 pm

I really enjoy your style of writing and how well these concepts are conveyed. I first heard about your website just recently and I thought it was very interesting so I’m glad you’re covering this. I just do not have no idea what to do from here. You seem to really know who you really are as a human. You have a lot of great facts there. I am hooked on your article.

• August 1, 2018 at 7:46 am

This is definitely one of the best subject material I’ve come across in a while. It’s nicely composed and thought out.

• August 5, 2018 at 9:01 pm

It is refreshing to read a blog that gives such well researched points, especially whenmost websites are trash. Do you write this type of great content yourself or are you part of a team? I found this while on WordPress. magnificent blog. I’ll be signing up to this for sure. I was reading your website while hiking.

• August 7, 2018 at 7:48 pm

It’s been a busy week for you. What’s the best way to get rid of the stress of a busy week? The best and only way is by spending some time with the beauties over at http://www.camgirl.pw These are the girls who know how to treat a man right.

• August 8, 2018 at 11:16 am

A good time is what you’ll have with the girls at http://www.camgirl.pw. This is by far the most exciting site on the entire internet. Don’t think twice about visiting this site. Not if you’re in the mood to have a little kinky fun.

• August 9, 2018 at 8:12 am

Take a good look at http://www.camgirl.pw This is the one site where you can have a lot of fun. The fun you can have here is exactly what you’re looking for. Enjoy yourself and meet some sexy ladies in the process.

• Pingback: 5vn6ey9c63v4bwct5vwc4

• August 12, 2018 at 7:40 am

Did you know that people make their entire income promoting ClickBank? You too could be one of the many who have quit their job. Affiliate marketing is as old as the internet. It’s not going to go away any time soon. You too can get your piece of the pie. Why shouldn’t you? Do you really like working the job you have? Are you going to be able to do it until you retire? If you’re job requires physical labor, then you know the answer to that question. There’s no way you’re going to be able to do that when you get older. That’s just the truth and no one needs to tell it to you. Right now you could be making money online. Does it require work? You better believe it does. No honest person is ever going to tell you that it’s possible to become a millionaire online without doing any work whatsoever. It’s not possible. That doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made. There’s plenty of money out there to be made by people just like yourself. Now you know there’s going to be a pitch for a product. You’re right about that. Click on the link http://64efd6-lz41s3rcelbr7s2xl7x.hop.clickbank.net/ and check it out. There’s a video you can watch that will explain everything. It will tell you how to make money using ClickBank. Watch the video and see what you think. You too can be one of the many who earn a living promoting ClickBank. Some people earn a good living and there’s no reason why you can’t.

• August 12, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Just imagine for a second if you could get into the mind of a millionaire. Think of all the things that you could learn. Well, you actually can do just that. A millionaire is giving away all of his secret right on the internet. You don’t even need to leave the house to learn what made him rich. All it takes is visiting http://e31a67zd-ccr7u13el2cflqp0d.hop.clickbank.net He will literally teach you all of the secrets to making money. Don’t you think it’s time that you earned the living that you deserve? Change your life today by simply following the link above. Do it for yourself and everyone that you care about.

• August 13, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Are you the type who likes to hangout on social media? Have you ever thought about making it a career? You can help promote their business using social media. This means you can do what you already love doing and make money at it. Does this sound like something you’d like to do? If so, then check out http://d526fc0l5b3nfyfg3bx3sfpbkq.hop.clickbank.net/ You can help people and make some money in the process. You already hang out at social media sites. Why not make a few bucks doing it?

• August 13, 2018 at 10:23 pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

• August 14, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Awesome post. I am a normal visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.

• August 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Are you the kind of guy who loves to watch sexy girls get fucked in the ass? If so, then you need to check out this site https://t.frtyt.com/brwbcvyrr4?aff_id=29696&offer_id=5425&nopop=1 This is the one place where anal sex lovers can get their fix. You’ve never seen asses this tight fucked by cocks this big. Each asshole is super tight and it gets fucked by a huge cock. It’s impossible not to beat off while watching these beauties getting ass fucked.

• Pingback: 3ym4cwt5wvw3d5ynecyvcyrt

• August 19, 2018 at 6:58 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that I added a new list. It has taken me awhile to let everyone know due to server issues. Everything should be back on track now.