I Will Slap Mohamed Kallon Again, Says Isha Johansen- Salone Times

Although Football is a sport of emotional discipline and respect, the President of Sierra Leone Football Association, Isha Johansen has reiterated that she will slap Sierra Leone Football Legend, Mohamed Kallon again.

In an interview with New York Times in the United States of America, Isha Johansen, unlike FIFA World Player of the Year, Zenide Zedan, Luiz Suarez and host of other football stars who have apologized for questionable conducts, has shown no remorse that she slapped Mohamed Kallon over an issue at the FA’s headquarters after a football match

“When asked about the episode, she smiled guiltily. ‘I slapped him,’ she admitted. This was after she denied to the Police that she did not slap Mohamed Kallon back home in Sierra Leone.

The FA President boasted, “And I will do it again. I just went in with the right. It was a self-defense.”

She further told the Medium that Mohamed Kallon insulted her and grabbed her by the arm, leaving her no choice but to hit him.

With such record of slapping, Isha told the medium that despite the chaos in Sierra Leone, she believed she has something to offer soccer and added that she might make a bid to become FIFA’s President ‘possibly in four years’
Editor’s Note: A version of this article appears in print on February 14 2016 on page A9 of the New York Edition with the headline: War, Disease and Scandal Test Sure-Footed Soccer Chief in Sierra Leone

57 thoughts on “I Will Slap Mohamed Kallon Again, Says Isha Johansen- Salone Times

• December 8, 2017 at 2:13 pm

clearly spoken, people have floating their sight here. see how many unuseful remarks on this page. This means conveniently this blog is unattended and is left clear for everyone to herald their clarification which are clearly and basically spam. I think a blog taking into consideration this should be closed to avoid all spammers state continuously.

• January 9, 2018 at 8:30 am

Very interesting points you have remarked, regards for posting . “My work is a game, a very serious game.” by M. C. Escher.

• January 21, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Fine recommendations and actually true. One of the most essential things web owners, or any business, are capable of doing is never give up. Even when occasions are powerful it is recommended to be there for the viewer and prospects considering they are planning to remember you in the optimistic light once things get much larger and you may be recognised with your works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaPAPeBvl4

• February 9, 2018 at 10:42 am

This has actually been an excellent location to obtain the current information from the IT field. Great to understand that Boitho AS has actually been integrated into the database. Thanks for sharing the details. Can you please share some more info concerning this?

• February 12, 2018 at 2:33 pm

I am always browsing online for posts that could help me. There is undoubtedly a whole lot to understand about this. I think you made some great factors in Attributes. Keep functioning, terrific work!