GAIS Sign Teteh Bangura- Trumpet Newspaper

By Mohamed Lyrics Bangura

Sierra Leone prolific international striker, Ibrahim Teteh Bangura has joined GAIS on a one year deal.
He last signed a short-term contract with Swedish second tier side Mjallby AIF scoring six goals.

Ibrahim Teteh Bangura said: “I feel happy and good to sign for GAIS; and now I am looking forward to proving myself once again.”

The former AIK striker is the second Sierra Leonean to sign for the Supereettan club after fellow FC Kallon and Leone stars teammate Sheriff Suma.

GAIS Sporting Director has said Teteh Bangura is a player of caliber that is full of energy and will bring lots of quality performance to their attack.

“We have signed a contract with Bangura for one season, with an option to extend for another year, Fredrik Mohlin told a club website.

“He is a player with superb energy and we are looking forward to having him on the pitch to punch more goals this season for the GAIS football club,” he added

This is a new era in Bangura’s career as he is freshman working hard to overcome his obstacles and physical problems.

“He is a fighter and hard worker.

He will surely be a winner and return to what he does best; that is returning to the score sheet with his new club,” local agent Chernor Musa Jalloh told footballsierraleone.net, adding that he was impressive during the 2011 season for the IK Allsvenskan scoring 15 goals in 17 appearances for AIK before joining Bursaspor.

The former Beitar Jerusalem striker has previously played for Koping in Sweden Bursaspor and Sanlurfasop.

48 thoughts on “GAIS Sign Teteh Bangura- Trumpet Newspaper

• March 21, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Hi, just wished to mention, I loved this site post. It was helpful. Keep on posting! Also go to my world wide web website; ครีมหน้าขาว

• March 23, 2017 at 10:07 am

Hi, just needed to mention, I appreciated this blog submit. It was helpful. Keep on posting! Also check out my web blog; ครีมหน้าขาว

• May 25, 2017 at 12:55 pm

{Yahoo offers Consumer Tips for Secure Buying On-line. Chances are you would have to wait until Saturday to pop into city to go buying for shoes in any case. Casual shoes gained’t look good on formal wear.|Footwear are likely to be an integral part of the general appearance that you produce. What are you searching for when you purchase women footwear on-line? Official Red Tape Shoes are developed in blacks, browns and tans.|The product would be delivered to you with few days of putting the purchase. Discovering the correct pair of women trainers can make a massive difference to your exercise routine. Costs can vary considerably in between shops.|As soon as you have determined which ones will be your newest priced belongings, all you need to do is pay. Occasionally, although seldom the footwear you purchase may not be precisely what you hoped they would.|Particularly, women who adore to shop discover it very handy and easy to do on-line shopping. You can see the products on the website from six-seven different angles. Search Shopatmajorbrands and buy shoes online.|Numerous individuals don’t hesitate to grasp designer footwear that can make them look handsome and attractive. Seasonal sales and exclusive vacation offers are quite typical in on-line shoe buying.|These retailers checklist all their footwear with descriptions and pictures. Trying things on is really extremely important, particularly if you’re preparing to shoes online shoppin. There are vast number of on-line buying stores in India.|If so then internet is the best place for you to appear for stylish pair of shoes. This can end up harming the foot, because there will be friction towards the shoe. Such pressures are good information for consumers.|If it says, “slightly utilized”, then it’s nonetheless most likely good. Since the sock is not there to absorb dampness, this can also cause foot fungus to form. 1 must purchase the footwear online to see the genuine difference.|A great deal of individuals are resorting to purchasing things online because it will save them time.

• May 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm

You require to determine who your goal marketplace will be and how you are going to give the products to the clients.|Many of the online buying Ireland websites that promote males’s clothes have numerous clothes brands on provide. Buying ladies’s attire can variety from women’s active put on to business fits to the personal lingerie.|When you purchase your males’s clothing on-line, you save a lot on your cash. The car went and the vacations curtailed but most worryingly, we’ve experienced to watch what we invest on meals.|1 of the most popular is the Goal Credit Card. When you buy your men’s clothing on-line, you save a great deal on your cash. You can choose different colors, specs according to your option and choice.|I rapidly signed up to an on-line buying web site and soon received some fabulous offers. Now, people do not favor going to the conventional retailers to buy the item. If they don’t, depart it and go buying someplace else.|Also, the referee gets Rs. 250 voucher initially. Purses that you can just aspiration about are on show for you and becoming sold at extremely affordable rates. But don’t use them without the recommendation of physicians.|Couple of LED mild for bicycle function from battery, couple of work from the power of paddles. At that time, they try to have this awesome attire. Also, the reductions on different brand names are various.|Men’s Two Piece Fit is versatile and broad in range to put on on any event. Just envision, by just voicing your viewpoint, you will be get paid out no matter what your opinion is.|Difficult disks allow us to enrich our coffers of information daily. You also require to determine whether or not or not to put your product on the listings. Just be careful to avoid double submitting to your page.|There is no secret, but instead, it’s just knowing what to do. Yes, only the very best top high quality pearl jewellery! Constant Contact or Mailchimp- Use either of these programs to develop your mailing list.|Are you looking for a comfortable nightgown or attractive women’s intimate lingerie? Yellow colour is effortlessly visible through the mist and fog times. You believe that it’s alright; you may have been merely fooled.|Well if that’s the situation, here is the very best and the most effective internet marketing technique for you. This will conserve you money if there occurs to be a very great sale at one specific retailer.|Constant Contact or Mailchimp- Use either of these applications to develop your mailing checklist. Check whether or not the seller has a score as a seller and not just as buyer. There are some vitamin capsules and tablets as well.|The store had everything required from kids’s store bought candy to mother’s prepared made gown. Now allow us come to the stage that how it is possible. You will obtain your order within assigned time at your door.|The web browser now could interact with a company’s data foundation. With online paid surveys, you will have enjoyable and at the exact same time, earn some additional money. Individuals have absent crazy about On-line style.|Sharing “what you know” on the internet can get you serious Cash Back! But after introduction of PPC, the strategists are now having a new outlook of earning hits. PPC marketing is most beneficial for you for the below factors.|Ensure that your buying website is extremely user friendly for individuals shopping online. The next major evolution was to air situation the whole buying shopping mall. I don’t remember how I found this retail shop.|We talked about my monetary fears and our discussion proved to be really beneficial. But don’t use them with out the suggestion of doctors. There are only two extremely simple ways you can view the genie tool.|So pls select carefully thatw hat all off web page activity you require. It’s good apply to remove your cookies frequently. With the down economy, I hope Chadwicks survives and carries on to sell their wonderful garments.|It is difficult to verify the authenticity of the vendor. If you find some bug in any website or in any product hop to the subsequent site instantly. There are different websites from where you can purchase these goods.|Snatching absent a geek’s hard disk can lead to a homicide. Are you searching for a comfortable nightgown or attractive ladies’s intimate lingerie? You don’t want them to give or sell your info to other companies.|1 way hyperlink indicates that you do not give hyperlink back again to your website b ut to some other website. Jpearls is a one stop shop for all your add-ons requirements. The easiest way to do so is to narrow down your choices.|It really is mainly worn by people for telling time. Generally, these tees will be reduce closer to the body so that they give the wearer a slimmer appearance. You can make use of the break for online buying for purses.|You’d be extremely difficult-pressed to find much better deals in real lifestyle stores. Only purchase that thing which you think may be useful in near long term. Incentives may also differ from the sorts of survey you take.|You can check out numerous colors and even test new colours on him/her. An active and accountable netizen never strays off from the righteous route. An optical monitor pad is positioned just below the screen.|I adore sitting in an armchair and shopping from the ease and comfort of my own home.

• June 15, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Some can offer you money, while there are also other people that can offer you goods.|There is continuity of work even without energy. One of the most popular is the Goal Credit score Card. Now family buying had moved to heaven.

• June 19, 2017 at 6:08 am

With online paid out surveys, you will have fun and at the same time, make some additional money.|So pls choose carefully thatw hat all off web page activity you require. In these days’s world most of the people like to wear light fabric fit. You can get everything delivered free of price.|Place them with each other and we have the Personal Pc. As soon as he gets your ask for, he will deliver you an e-mail with the hyperlink to download the genie. Am I heading to have many pictures or videos on the site?|Jpearls Bracelets section is the wonderland for women with a style for magnificence. This will conserve you money if there happens to be a very good sale at one specific retailer. Why is company A so a lot cheaper than company B?|Gift certificates for online shopping website s may be offered as an incentive. But seeing a infant in a infant costume can melt anybody’s heart. For examining right keywords you can use Google keyword tool.|They are accessible at a number of retailers including Target, Walmart, Kmart and even QVC. Our life stand on the basis of ‘s and 1’s. Health is essential if you want to be effective in lifestyle.|Don’t get me wrong, we aren’t going hungry, but things are not great at the second.

• July 16, 2017 at 8:12 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again

• July 31, 2017 at 1:59 pm

You can certainly see your expertise within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

• August 29, 2017 at 10:12 am

Howdy! This article couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I will send this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

• September 15, 2017 at 5:35 am

Can I just say what a relief to discover someone who genuinely understands what they are talking about on the net. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to look at this and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you certainly have the gift.

• September 23, 2017 at 7:31 am

This is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read article!

• October 15, 2017 at 12:16 am

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• October 15, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

• October 20, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody who actually understands what they are talking about on the net. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you aren’t more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

• November 7, 2017 at 4:29 am

obviously like your website but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.

• November 10, 2017 at 2:20 am

You’ve made some really good points there. I checked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

• November 12, 2017 at 11:37 pm

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

• December 17, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Good site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

• December 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

• January 8, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Hi there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

• January 15, 2018 at 5:08 pm

You need to take part in a contest for one of the most helpful blog online. Your website is really useful to me. Ever make it out to Arkansas? Your stuff is so awesome that my eyeballs exploded while reading it.

• January 22, 2018 at 6:46 pm

I recently discovered your web a couple of days ago and I also happen to be looking at it often. you possess a large vary of important details on the positioning and that i moreover really enjoy the exact kind of the spot at very same time. continue the best work!