Cheap Politics… $ 3 Million Bribe For Sam Sumana

Rumors are that the leadership of the Coalition for Change (C4C) party, Samuel Abubakarr Sidique Sam Sumana has been offered three million dollars to entice him supports the ruling APC party in the March 31 run-off elections.

Kono District sources say the C4C leadership is currently in standoff following assertions that huge amount of money has been offered them in exchange of their support for the APC ahead of the scheduled run-off polls.

They say loyalists the likes of Chief Songo Brewa, others have ceded to monetary offer reportedly put forward by the ruling party to the C4C leadership.

That they are now intensely doing their bits in luring the C4C chain of command supports the APC as presumed financial bidder.

Findings are that the mass electorates of the diamondiferous Kono District have promised going against any form of declaration by the leadership of C4C if such is not in the interest of the country and of people of Kono.

That Kono District unlike other districts nationwide suffered most in terms of development and direct individual repression during the ten years of APC governance.

It is true Kono District was promised a university college by President Koroma, but ends as a promise unfulfilled.

Reference must also be drawn to situations in which Sam Sumana, who now leads the C4C, was sadly and unconstitutionally sacked as country’s Vice President, implicitly banished, and chased out of Sierra Leone and at his Ghana abode, where he had sought refuge for number of years.

Sam Sumana who later took his case to the ECOWAS Court saw the court handed down ruling that president Koroma’s sacking of him (Sam Sumana) as vice president, in 2015, after accusing him of “abandoning” his duties by seeking political asylum in the US embassy, was illegal and that Koroma must pay restitution damages.

The court ruling comes against the earlier decision of the Sierra Leone Supreme Court Judges, who said that Koroma as Supreme ruler of Sierra Leone has the right to sack the vice president.

Rumours linking Sam Sumana and his C4C party ceding to the ruling APC party’s request in the run-off polls, shocked many including some of his Ghanaian and Nigerian sympathizers, who over the years, have financially supported him (Sam Sumana) whilst in Ghana as a runaway politician.

But although Chief Songo Brewa told NEW AGE that the C4C is returning to the APC, Sahr Emerson Lamina (C4C parliamentarian elect) said report making the rounds that Sam Sumana and the C4C will support the APC at run-off polls is untrue and a mere propaganda.

14 thoughts on “Cheap Politics… $ 3 Million Bribe For Sam Sumana

• March 29, 2018 at 1:50 pm

THIS IS FOR ALL THE OTHER PARTIES WHO ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN THE SATURDAY, 31ST MARCH 2018 RERUN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

ONE THING FOR SURE YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT SIERRA LEONE IS GREATER THAN ANY PARTY, AND THE PARTY IS ALWAY BIGGER THAN ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL EXCEPT IN THE A P E [ALL PEOPLE’S ERNEST] PARTY, WERE HE, SUPREMO IS BIGGER THAN THE PARTY AND BIGGER AND GREATER THAN THE COUNTRY SIERRA LEONE.

PUT ALL POLITICAL DIVISIONS AND DIFFERENCES AND PUT THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY FIRST TO FIGHT SIERRA LEONE COMMOM ENEMIES WHICH IS SENSELESS, MINDLESS AND RECKLESS CORRUPTIONS, DISREGARDS FOR THE RULE OF LAWS,THIEVES ALL OVER THE LAND HOLDING THE HIGHTEST OFFICES IN THE LAND WHO ARE CORRUPT, MORALLY IMPURE, FILTH MINISTERS, CEO’S, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS HIGH, MEDDLE AND LOW CIVIL SERVICE FILLED WITH FILTHS OF MORAL TURPITUDE TO THEIR CORE OF THEIR HOPELESS SOULS.

SO LET YOU ALL COME TOGETHER TO FIGHT THESE COMMOM FOE, SHAMELESS THIEVES AND INCOMPETENT RETARDS DOTARD APE-HUMANOID FOR THE GOOD SAKE OF MAMA SALONE. WAKE UP FOLKS. NO MORE TIME TO WASTE IN CONFRONTING THESE EVIL AND DEPRIVED MENACE OF SIERRA LEONE SOCIETY.

• March 29, 2018 at 1:51 pm

MORAL TURPITUDE IN THE LAND!?… JUSTICES NOW!?…
    JUSTICE TO THE HOPELESS AND WEARY CITIZENS OF SIERRA LEONE NEEDED NOW THAN EVER!?…AGAINST WEIRDnest kamara/koroma AND HIS COHORTS OF CRIME THIEVES.

This retard dotard supremo ape humanoid leader of the ALL PEOPLE’S ERNEST [APE] PARTY ERNEST KAMARA/KOROMA SHOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE PEOPLE’S COURT OF LAW AND JUSTICE FOR CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST THE PEOPLE, AGAINST THE STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF THE LAND.

FOR HIS reckless, mindless, senseless and clueless corrupt subversion of the whole rule of the laws, for reasons of abusing, rampaging the rule of law and his disregard for the constitution either be it in his own ape party or be it the constitution of the land. the citizens of sierra leone will be looking forward from any next administration to gather, compile the so many littered or strewn all over the land EVIDENCES, to show case the ”HOPELESSNESS OF THIS SUPREME APE-MAN ERNEST KAMARA/KOROMA OF CRIMES AND THE PEOPLE, THE COUNTRY AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE LAND”.

THE SUPREME APE-MAN ERNEST KAMARA/KOROMA AND HIS CO-HORTS SHOULD STAND TRIALS, FOR HIS ABUSE OF THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, THE PEOPLE AND THE CONSTITUTION AND SHOULD HAVE NO WELCOME PLACE IN THE LAND.HE SHOULD PAY BACK FOR HIS EVIL DEEDS, SO MANY GOOD FOLKS HAD PERISHED DUE TO THE CORRUPT AND DISREGARDS FOR THE RULE OF LAWS, PEACE AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

THIS SUPREME RETARD DOTARD THIEF-APE ERNEST KAMARA/KOROMA JUST LIKE HIS APE MENTOR SIAKA THIEVENS BEFORE HIM HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARDS OR PITY ON, FOR THE CITIZENS, LAWS AND CONSTITUTION OF THE LAND.

THEREFORE FOR SIERRA LEONE TO EVER GO FOREWARD WITH A SENSE OF DUTY, RESPECT FOR THE RULES OF LAWS, FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE FOR ALL, THIS APE HUMANOID WEIRD ERNEST KAMARA/KORMA MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, A LESSON FOR PRESENT DAY AS WELL AS FUTURE TRUE LESSON FOR THE KIND OF APE HUMANOID OF THE ALL PEOPLE’S ERNEST PARTY [A P E] THIEVES, MURDERERS LIKE #[POULUS CONTEH], CROOKS LIKE VECTOR FOE, PAT SORIE SORRY PADDLEMAN OLU SOW, YUSTICE FREESLUM KOROMA/KAMARA YFK, YOHN SISAY AND SOME MANY OF THESE RETARDED DOTARDS ON THE APES.

WHY IS THIS SUPREMO APE THIEF ERNEST KAMARA/KOROMA IS A TRUE SUPREMO THIEF OF A THIEF. WE SAW HOW HE SACKED HIS VP AND THEN BROUGHT IN THE MOST SHAMELESS,DEVOID OF ALL GRACE, HONOUR, INTEGRITY AND MORAL CAMPASS OF ANY SUCH. WHEN IT COMES TO TRUST. VECTOR FOE IS THE MOST EMINENT WELL KNOWN THIEF IN SIERRA LEONE.

ONE NEEDS NOT BE AN EDUCATED FOOL TO KNOW THAT!?…HOW CAN A PRESIDENT WHO SO MUCH LOVE, LIKE HIS PEOPLE SELECT HIS VICE PRESIDENT A WELL KNOWN THIEF AND DISHONEST CROOK THE LIKE OF VECTOR FOE, PAT SORRY SOW, POULUS CONTEH #MURDERER, WITH SO MUCH MILITARY CONTRACTS IN HUNDRES OF THOUNSANDS OF U S DOLLARS. HOW COMES!?…ALL GOVERNMENTAL MINISTRIES ARE ALL HEAVILY HOPELESSLY CORRUPTED. SAD. WE NEED JUSTICE IN THE LAND.

• April 3, 2018 at 2:31 pm

SAD LIMBA PALM-WINE #DRUNKS!?<… THE LIMBA AND TENMINEE GODS ARE RAMPAGING sierra leone LEFT AND RIGHT AS THEY WILL!?…

WE NEED A TOTAL AND COMPLETE STOP TO THESE APE-MADNESS IN THE COUNTRY OF SIERRA LEONE.

• April 30, 2018 at 5:29 pm

I just needed to say that this article is awesome! This is some really valuable insights. You really seem to understand a ton on this topic. There are certainly a lot of details to take into consideration.

• May 1, 2018 at 6:37 pm

We’re a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our entire neighborhood might be grateful to you.

• May 12, 2018 at 8:25 am

I’m super bored to death at work so I decided to browse your posts on my work computer during lunch break. Old school Reddit professionals would agree with you. You really have a great brain. Wow, that sure is a smart way of thinking about it. Who were your parents? They deserve a trophy for a job well done.

• May 21, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Good insights and very simple to comprehend. Your perspective is super refreshing. Hit me up if you’re able to. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know what you think.

• June 17, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Your page really made me think about things. It’s really hard to find good quality content like yours these days. This has really peaked my interest on this topic so can you give me some additional sources? I simply must tell you that I like your posts blog. I really like posts just like this one.

• June 29, 2018 at 1:43 am

Who was your mom? They deserve a medal for doing a great job. Our community is way better because of you. I am really impressed with your writing talents.

• July 23, 2018 at 8:27 pm

I am so happy I discovered your website. You are totally right on with this. If you ever started a gang, I’d be the first to sign up. Keep up the magnificent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice website like this one these days. You are totally a pro.

• July 31, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Magnificent page, really helpful. I really do wish more writers would create more content like this one because almost all of the stuff online are complete garbage. Exceptionally well written article. Your viewpoint is super refreshing.

• Pingback: 3n9ct5mwn9cwntctvbyb3vebce

• September 12, 2018 at 11:29 pm

I lived out in Rhode Island so I know what you are talking about here. Keep doing what you are doing great articles similar to this one. It is almost like you read my mind! {I have recently been considering buying a cbd oil but I honestly have no clue which one to purchase.|I just randomly found your website.|You’ve really changed my way of thinking on more than a few topics that I have believed were true for most of my adult life.|I’ll be signing up to this for sure.|This sure is a brilliant way to think about it.|I’m super shocked at how fast your article loaded on my phone.|Thanks for the awesome article.|I really do wish I could fully understand the finer details of this subject but most of this is lost on me.|How in the world could this type of thing happen?|I will be a regular visitor to your site ongoing.|Well I will never be the same person after reading this info!|It’s refreshing to see an article that gives such well researched points, especially when so many websites are garbage.|I was shopping for a bean bag earlier but I still It is a real shame you don’t have a donate option!

• September 18, 2018 at 5:46 pm

Awesome points, exactly what I was looking for. I like all of the points you have made here. {Your blog has brought to a new place of understanding.|Your stuff is so awesome that my eyes exploded while reading it.|I’ll follow your social media channels.|I was shopping for a android app the other day but I still You really did sparked my interest. {I just shared your blog on my Google.|A huge thank you for your article!|You sure have a lot of knowledge on this subject.|This is simply marvelous!