Bio Reassures Street Traders

By Sulaiman Juldeh Bah

Presidential flag bearer of opposition Sierra Leone Peoples Party (SLPP), Rtd. Brig. Julius Maada Bio has reassured street traders; especially those of Abacha Street and the Central Business District (CDB) that if elected President of Sierra Leone come 27th March, his administration will not chase them off the streets.

Speaking for the first time after the 7TH March elections, Bio described rumours mounted by his political opponents that SLPP plans to chase traders off the streets of Freetown as misleading and baseless, while reassuring them that his new administration would rather engage them to find a lasting solution to the perennial challenges of street trading.

He said he could not go after them like common criminals because they are citizens of this country who are going out there to find their living to take care of their children, provide feeding, pay rent and medical bills.

He noted that most street traders are women and single parents who deserves better and it would not be in the interest of any government to chase them off the streets without first providing a conducive atmosphere for them to do their business.

Apart from the reassurance of not chasing them off the streets, Bio also promised to create an enabling economic environment for petty traders to access loans from the banks to expand their businesses from local to international business people.

Bio furthered that with the enabling economic environment provided, petty traders would be able to form themselves into groups rent shops within the CBD like other foreign nationals do and travel to world market hubs like Dubai, China and London to buy goods.

He appealed to them to resist any attempt by his political opponents to use baseless propaganda tools to create a rift that does not exist between the SLPP and the street traders to make it appear that the opposition party is against traders.

He also appealed to them to vote for him on the 27th March run-off election for a better Sierra Leone where their children would have free and quality education, affordable health care, youth employment and a vibrant economy.

138 thoughts on “Bio Reassures Street Traders

• June 20, 2018 at 10:45 am

We have a three-part technology to defend against chargebacks. Using our technology frees you up to concentrate on your business and keeps up your merchant account so that you can grow your business.

• June 23, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Oh my goodness! A excellent article. I’ve been surfing on-line for more than 4 hours today. It is a real shame you do not have a donation button! Geez, that is beyond belief.

• June 25, 2018 at 7:03 pm

{I can’t stop myself from reading your blogs.|I really liked your page.|You always seem to know just what to write.|I first saw this site about 2 years ago and it is really nice to see You kind of remind me of my aunt. {On a scale going from 1 to 10… You are a 11.|After seeing your work I am scared I will never be the same person.|Colors are way brighter when you are around.|Will you be writing any more articles on this topic?{ Because I would sure like to discover moreThis blog didn’t really give me the exact answer I was looking for but, this blog has made me think about some great topics and has opened my mind on some new topics. Using your information has seriously increased my knowledge. I will just be upfront and let you know that I didn’treally comprehend most of these arguments but you are an amazing writer.

• June 25, 2018 at 11:26 pm

The week has just begun and that means it’s time to relieve some stress. You’ve got plenty of work ahead of you. You’ll need all the relaxation you can sneak in. No one can melt the stress like a cam girl can. At http://www.camgirl.pw you’re sure to find a cutie that will make you forget all about whatever was stressing you out.

• June 27, 2018 at 6:50 am

When talking about any strong antivirus which scans your devices externally as well as internally, protects multiple devices at the same time attached to it then no one can compete with Norton Security antivirus.http://nortonnortonsetup.com/

• June 27, 2018 at 6:53 am

Microsoft launched office 2016 to the masses. at the start glance, you can no longer be aware tons has modified since office 2013.For years we have been promised incredible benefits from cloud computing, and Microsoft workplace 2016 is trying to deliver on the ones guarantees. http://office–office.com/

• June 27, 2018 at 6:56 am

Microsoft Office is the unique software there is no other software as Microsoft Office works, and in the world, there are many software out of which Microsoft office is one of the best used software. http://officecom.org/

• June 27, 2018 at 7:01 am

With Norton antivirus programming, you will feel that your records and data will constantly be shielded and secure from a PC disease, Spyware, Trojans and malware ambushes that would mischief be able to or remove or take your fragile data. http://www.nortoncom.org/

• June 27, 2018 at 7:08 am

MS Office setup is anything but difficult to introduce, download and recover. Utilization of it is likewise straightforward and the client can take in its utilization effectively. Online help alternative is additionally accessible in all application which gives a moment rule. http://officecomoffice.com/

• June 27, 2018 at 7:18 am

The Norton Products for which we give underpins are Norton Security, Norton 360, Norton Internet security, Norton Software for Mobile, Norton Deluxe, Norton standard and other Norton Products. You can introduce them utilizing a CD Drive or Online from you dashboard of Norton account. http://nortonsetup.ca/

• June 28, 2018 at 8:10 am

Welcome to the world of Office Company Setup – where quality and customer satisfaction are a tradition! If you are looking to buy furniture that is unsurpassed in terms of its durability and can also add that ‘wow’ factor to your office decor then your search stops here.

• June 28, 2018 at 8:16 am

The technicians at Norton anti-virus support have advanced knowledge of troubleshooting all the issues associated with Norton anti-virus software and ensure that your device is protected at all times.

• June 28, 2018 at 8:22 am

At norton.com/setup create an account if you’re new. Or, if you’re old user, sign in. Use your account to enter Norton setup key, manage your subscription, set up your Norton antivirus protection, and extend your protection to PC, Android, Mac, and iOS devices.

• June 28, 2018 at 8:28 am

We are here to help you out with the whole procedure of downloading Microsoft Office online. We would not only help you to fix your MS Office setup related issues but will also guide you regarding how to get started with your new product once you have installed it successfully.

• June 28, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Cool article! Interesting info over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t refrain from commenting. I have spent some hours trying to find such infos. I will also share it with a couple of friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this web. Finished with the search done, I’ll find some live Webcams. Danke!! Greetings from Europe!

• July 3, 2018 at 10:43 am

After you buy Norton Antivirus visit norton.com/setup, sign in to norton account then enter norton product for Norton Setup or Install Norton … Protect your Pc/laptop and other devices with best Norton.com/setup Antivirus.
    world no one antivirus

• July 3, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Office Setup To get started with your Microsoft Office Installation you must need valid product key code & visit http://officecomsetup.net and we can also help you with your entire process to setup office product online.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:36 am

Norton.com/setup – Norton is a renowned antivirus security program. It is best known for its range of antivirus products which are strong enough to fight against all kinds of malware and viruses. For more information visit on https://my-notron.com/

• July 8, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Insert the Microsoft Office media disc into the DVD drive. Click “Start” followed by “Computer.” Double-click the disc drive if Windows fails to launch setup automatically. Enter your product key when prompted and click “Continue.”

• July 9, 2018 at 4:20 am

Office.Com/Setup, Office.Com/Setup – We provide free Office Setup Technical support, Microsoft Office Setup, customer service & online support for install ms office, Get Live Chat Help & Support.
    office.com/setup

• July 9, 2018 at 4:46 am

norton.com/setup | We provide free norton Setup Technical support, antivirus norton Setup, customer service & online support for install ms norton antivirus , Get Live Chat Help & Support. | norton.com/setup
    norton.com/setup

• July 11, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Cool info! Interesting information over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t refrain from commenting. I have spent some hours searching for such infos. I’ll also share it with some friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this web. Now with the search done, I’ll watch some Mundial 2018 Cams. Thank you very much!! Regards from WM 2018!

• July 18, 2018 at 10:41 am

Download and install your Norton product on your computer. Sign In to Norton. If you are not signed in to Norton already,

you will be prompted to sign in. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton. Click Agree & Download. Do one of the

following depending on your browser.

NORTON SETUP

NORTON INSTALLATION

NORTON HELPLINE (TOLLFREE)

• Pingback: free facebook auto poster

• July 18, 2018 at 3:24 pm

I do not even know where to go now now that I’ve read this. I really did not even know this was even a possibility. A BIG hello from Arizona. I simply must tell you that I really love your write ups website. A close buddy of mine recently shared with me this website and I find it to be an excellent resource for my job.

• July 21, 2018 at 5:34 am

I wants to be a master in this topic someday. If you’re able, send me an email and we can chat because I have an idea I think you will love. Reading your website is way better than kissing. Your blogs are amazing.