As Koroma Joins Campaign Trail… SAMURA KAMARA MISSING IN ACTION

Reports reaching SALONE TIMES revealed that President Ernest Bai Koroma has joined the campaign trail of the ruling APC.

Koroma was seen last Thursday 22 February in Kabala, the district headquarter town of Koinadugu with the running mate of the APC while the Presidential Candidate was nowhere to be seen.

In his statement, Koroma said that the people should vote for continuity and that they should not vote for the New Direction or Change which are the slogans of both the SLPP and NGC respectively.

He said that his government and his party have tried and that they will do more if elected.

On Friday 23 February, President moved to Kambia district where he was also campaigning for the ruling APC in the district.

Koroma told the people of Kambia in Kychom where Kandeh Kolleh Yumkella hailed from that they must not vote him (Yumkella) rather they must vote the ruling APC and that if they don’t know the candidate they should just vote for the sun.

Meanwhile people have been asking about the Presidential Candidate of the APC who has been missing in action in the campaign trail for the last few days.

Unconfirmed report states that Samura-Kamara sneaked out of the country to surrender his British Citizenship in the UK while others say that he was in other parts of the country doing his campaign.

Others said that it is now clear that voting for Samura Kamara is the re-emergence of a failed President like Koroma.

The ruling party has said that the President was not in the campaign trail but went on the last lap of his ‘thank your tour’ which ended last Friday in Kambia district.

7 thoughts on “As Koroma Joins Campaign Trail… SAMURA KAMARA MISSING IN ACTION

• February 27, 2018 at 5:05 pm

”Ape excellency honourable ambassador alhaji dr”. ”ghostly looking olded oldest sickened sick ape-humanoid dying vampire”

Tell me sadlone people, how can a country move forward with ”SUCH KINDS

OF DYING OLDEST-HUMANOID VERTEBRATE WITH NO BRAINS, GHOST LIKE LOOKING APE-HUMANOIDS”.

Are these the kind of dam foolishly ugly ghost looking tenminee apes OSMAN YANSANNEH that will make a better Sadlone!???… Then no wonder why Sadlone is a true exponent of ”APES IN LIVING HELL SIERRA LEONE”.

Sierra Leone is being HIJACKED, RAPED, MISUSED, DISUSED and RAMPAGED by these ”useless, senseless and mindless sickened sick oldest humanoid-apes the likes of osman foday sankoh YANSANNEH, wEIRDNEST kamara/koroma, yoseph freeslum koroma/kamara, dr. vector sorie foe, pualow conteh #KILLER of the best of sadlone children THROUGHOUT his ape-humanoid corrupt incompetent and grossly reckless KILLER leadership. SAD.

This ape-man weirdnest kamara/koroma looks and act to his ape-humanoid population as a complete damn animal apes without brains,sense, mind or souls the ape-humanoid he himself is!. Leading Sadlone with a stick behind his ”apee-dirty ass” holding the stick is sucked sickened coprse of an oldest dying ghostly looking oldest ape- vertebrate osman yansanneh.

”Truly tell me folks, will sadlone ever progress, forward looking, with such ape looking humanoids”. No way! Our, Sierra Leone Leadership today is a leadership breed of brain dead ape-humanoids, a laughing stock example of Africa’s ape-humanoid characteristics in all of it’s best, brightest and finest glorification of extreme corruption, incompetency and gross lack of discipline and understanding of rule and leadership, honesty and integrity, fairness and justice. Sad.

• March 6, 2018 at 4:48 pm

WEIRDnest kamara/koroma – ”SIERRA LEONE WILL ‘NEED JUSTICE’ FOR THE RAMPAGED CORRUPTION THIS APE-HUMANOID HAD UNLEASHED ONTO THE SUFFERING HOPELESS SOULS OF ITS POPULATION”.

ernest barboo koroma!, in all honesty is not fit being president!? see most of his ministers he picked and surrounded himself with are all drug dealers and still most of them are still with him in destroying the country!?

sierra leone have become a pivot country by bai barboo koroma for trafficking drug. they are very proud of that ie better than stealing developmental money for the country. that is a lie, for they are just greedy f*&^ing basterds who are never satisfied even given the whole riches in this world.

they handle their deprived populous like the beast they themselves are. I have said this many times that ernest is 92% human gene and 8% from ape family. his brain lacks what it takes to be Pshit. just again looks at the folks he surround himself with!!!???

jfk LOL, pat sow, paulo conteh, yansaneh, his totally sick and demented praise singer kabs kanu for cocorioko, the kinds that enlightening the kind of political breeds we have in salone.

now his police are killing the people and calling them stray dogs, forgetting that west Africa is awash with arms and that the stray dogs will come to hunter them like they did with gadaffe in Libya if he can have guts to wait for them when they come for him. remember!!! this guys are animally cowards ready to run like the barboo he is. TRUE OR FALSE IS UP TO YOU TO JUDGE!!!???

paulo conteh is just yesterday being taped saying that, in the south and south-east the crooked and timid army force and senselessly crooked and timid police force ”SHUOLD KILL THE OPPOSITION VOTERS” MORE evidence for this thug-ape humanoid to be brought to JUSTICE. SAD

Salone will never rest in peace, if these ape-humanoids of very backward culture
    are not CRIMINALLY BROUGHT BEFORE THE COURT OF LAW OR A SPECIAL COMMISSION WITH INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS FOR PROFOUNDLY GROSS AND RECKLESS, MINDLESS AND SENSELESS CORRUPTION IN THE LAND, AND WITH ALL OF HIS APE-HUMANOIDS GANG OF THIEVES AND DRUG DEALERS VERY SLUDGED STINK CABINET-APES.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:56 am

{It’s really simple, but really effective for some people.|I seriously like your work a ton!|I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for the next article.|Really looking forward to seeing more of your work. I really didn’t even know that was even possible. Your stuff is so epic that my eyeballs exploded while reading it. You really appear to know a ton on this topic. Your writing style reminds me of my dad.

• July 14, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Just what I was trying to find. I found you while on Google. Any other recommendations you’re willing to share with me? I actually felt my brain growing when I browsed your website. I can’t believe all I just learned. You have brought up some very superb ideas.

• July 18, 2018 at 6:45 am

I definitely appreciate your work! I guess I really got sucked into your blog because when I looked at the time I was shocked to see that I’ve spent nearly 2 or more hours on this article. Do you have any evidence of that? Although I’ve shown this article with many people, it seems to me like very few people can understand how important this really is.

• September 12, 2018 at 10:58 pm

About how many blog posts does your team usually write in any given month? This really solved my issue. This information you are providing is magnificent. {You are totally right on with this.|I’ve recently been looking into purchasing a white wine but I really have no idea which one I should purchase.|Some really interesting info here.|I just shared your blog on Pinterest.|I had to take a break from cleaning carpet to write your website.|You sure have a lot of information on this topic.|There is basic… and then there is you.|You have just made my week a great one!|This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start a write up.|I know the owner of this blog is really working a lot.|I was looking into a tee shirt the other day but I still have so many concerns I am super shocked at how slow your article loaded on my phone. Your writing style reminds me of my best friend back in Montana.

• September 26, 2018 at 12:23 am

{I am super impressed with your writing skills.|How do you think it’s even possible that everything got this bad?|I truly think this website needs a great deal more followers.|Have you looked into discount cards?|To think, I was really confused a seconds ago.|How many articles does your team usually produce in a week?|You got to keep doing what you are doing.|Thanks so much for making clear that second paragraph because I have been really uncertian about that for months.|You might have just saved me a lot of hassle just now.|Back when I first came here I believed I knew a lot about this however now I believe I do not know what I am talking about.|Your article is so epic that it feels like my eyeballs will explode from looking at it.|I loved your site.|I’m actually in the process of creating my own white wine.|I simply have to let you know, I am really impressed.|Your points are really well made and laid out.|Certainly a good amount of stuff to take into consideration.|I really do not understand what the problem could be.|Try to make the guest post as amazing as possible by promoting and dropping links.|I am probably going to buy a ios app this afternoon.|Thanks for finally discussing this!|Would you suggest using these tips within a work setting?|With all these conflicting ios app reviews online how can anyone know which one to buy?|I’m really excited about seeing much more of your work. I have been a professional in this field since about 1968. Could you spare me a couple moments of your time to respond to just a few questions? {I don’t even know where to go from here now that I’ve read this.|I can not believe what I just discovered.|Might you have Youtube videos on the subject?|Call me up when you’re able to!|I was looking into a t shirt the other day but I still It is very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area.