As Alimamy Pepito Resigns… APC NAC MEETING ENDS IN DEADLOCK

Shortly after news broke that Ambassador Alimamy Pepito Koroma has resigned, an APC National Advisory Committee meeting held Tuesday 28th ended inconclusive and in stalemate.

The Tuesday meeting, a source revealed, brought to the knowledge of both the APC party and President Koroma who doubles as chairman and leader of the party how half the membership of NAC intends contest for flagbearer in the party.

This, however, is but the compelling and countless resignations by persons holding enviable and lucrative positions in the past two/three days.

The Koroma government now looks like experiencing utter disintegration even as occupants of ministerial and other public positions make their exit in preparation for the flagbearer power fight.

It was revealed nonetheless that the inconclusive Tuesday NAC meeting has left the President in depression, unbelievingly not knowing where to start or what to do in the coming months.

And Alimamy Pepito’s resignation has been compelled by the fact that Sierra Leoneans the world over have asked him go for the leadership of the APC with or without the support of the party’s leadership.

Unlike others, Alimamy is one of ruling APC members earlier eyed as possible frontrunner aspirant.
Alimamy was once appointed Minister of Trade, later Minister of Works, but was incidentally sacked for incompetence- a reason stated in the press release that relieved him off his duty.

His sacking, they say, caused divide and bitter blood within the party, the result of which saw major party players and of course supporters/sympathizers coming to the resolved of supporting his bid for leadership when President Koroma may have taken his exit in March 2018.

That he has over the years engaged fellow APC members as to his intention of becoming the next flagbearer of the party.

The information that he has resigned has not surprised many at all.

Some few days ago, Alpha Kanu aka The Apprentice, who was one of President Koroma’s advisers has also resigned his position because he intends contesting for flagbearer in the APC.

Kelfala Marah, country’s current Bank Governor is said to have yesterday resigned, whereas Minkailu Mansaray and others are on the pipeline of resigning too.

The fear as in minds of Sierra Leoneans relate to the fact that the expected mass resignations may lead to the collapse of the Koroma’s regime and may also negatively impact the ruling APC at polls.

An opposition Sierra Leone Peoples Party politician was caught as saying that “the power fights and struggles in their party seem spillover to the ruling APC in the months to come.”

Claiming nonetheless that the perceived selection strategy of a flagbearer for the APC may likely result in chaos unavoidable.

18 thoughts on “As Alimamy Pepito Resigns… APC NAC MEETING ENDS IN DEADLOCK

• March 3, 2017 at 11:25 am

TENMINEE PEOPLE ARE AT THEIR BEST IN COMPETENCY WITH ONLY SENSELESS, MINDLESS CHAOES AND NOTHING MORE OR LESS. THATS HOW THEY HAVE RULED THAT COUNTRY THROUGHTOUT THE AGES, CHAOS, FIGHTING, KILLING SUNKOH, SUNKOH OR WAHALA AND MASSIVE SENSELESS CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE THATS AT THIER BEST AND FINEST ACHIEVEMENTS FOR THAT COUNTRY. THEY HAVE CORRUPTED EVERY ASPECT OF THAT COUNTRY WHICH TO FIX WILL EVER TAKES MANY, MANY GENERATIONS OF REAL SOBAR, HONEST AND FINEST MINDS TO DO.

TO BE FRANK RIGHT NOW THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS IN A DIRES’ MESS. BUT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO HONEST AND GOOD MINDED SALONE FOLKS IS THERE NOW TO SEE THAT.

IF HISTORY IS OUR DUIDE TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE WE EXPECT NOTHING IN THE APE/APC TENMINEE LEADERSHIP LESS THAN CHAOS, INTIMIDATION, KILLINGS AND ULTIMATELY VODOOO. HOW HOPELESS IS THIER SOULLESS SELVES.

• March 7, 2017 at 12:05 pm

a thoroughly thoughtful insight into the ”CORE OF SALONES’ EXTREMELY ROTTEN APPALLING POLITICAL, SOCIAL ECONOMICS, CIVIL STANDARDS AND MORALITY ETHICS” OF A WHOLE POPULATION IS DECAYING IN OUR VERY EYES, HELPLESS TO DO ANYTHING.

UNTIL THE FOLKS ARE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH THIS EVIL CONDUCTS OF THEIR WELL ODORING PREZ. weirdNEST KAMARA/KOROMA AND THEIR LIKES IN JUSTICE FREESLUMS KOROMA/KAMARA JFK(LOL,OMG), VITOR FOEH, IB KARGBO AND KILLER LITTLE DONKEYMAN POALO CONTEH AND BASICALLY THE WHOLE ”INCOMPETENT INMENSELY THOUGHTLESS TENMINEE APES/APCS’ OF THUG GANGS DRUG DEALERS”. TO SIMPLY PUT IT IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF THOUGHT ” ”HYENAS” PASSING FOR POLITICAL AND CIVIL LEADERSHIPS PERMITTED IN EVERY FIBRE OF THAT CURSE LAND SALONE

• March 9, 2017 at 3:23 am

You are a very persuasive writer. I can see this in your article. You have a way of writing compelling information that sparks much interest.

• March 10, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I simply must tell you that you have written an excellent and unique article that I really enjoyed reading. I’m fascinated by how well you laid out your material and presented your views. Thank you.

• April 9, 2017 at 12:25 am

As a website developer I believe the material here is really fabulous, regards.

• May 5, 2018 at 10:43 pm

My teacher wants to be a master in this issue. I used to read about this topic back in school. I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic. Are there different posts you write for?

• May 21, 2018 at 2:15 pm

I’m really hoping you write more very as soon as possible. Any new info on this? It is very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. I’m continually browsingon the internet for tips that can help me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

• June 21, 2018 at 9:49 am

Your awesome site truly has all of the information I needed. That sure is a really magnificent way of thinking about things! {The shorter response is that I do not understand very much about this, the longer answer might be I want to discover all I’m able toI can tell this is probably an easy issue for you.

• July 7, 2018 at 7:20 am

This actually solved my issue. Your stuff is so awesome that my eyeballs exploded while reading it. I first saw this website over 9 months ago and it is really nice to see you’re still around. I’m not an expert however, it looks to me like this data would be really valuable if it were in the hands of the people who understood what to do with it. My roomate is trying to discover more on this issue.

• July 20, 2018 at 1:51 pm

I will be signing up to this for sure. Thank you for posting these cool blog. I was reading your blog and girlfriends stupid dog spilled a glass all over my new keyboard! This is some really valuable info. I will just say, amazing!

• July 29, 2018 at 6:25 pm

How might someone more effectively communicate this concept to a person with an opposing point of view? I love this so much! Your writing style reminds me of my bestie back in Louisiana. Blog professionals would like your write up. I will discuss this blog with my Reddit meet up.

• August 6, 2018 at 12:43 pm

I really love articles just like this one. Just wanted to say fantastic blog! My teacher introduced me to your posts. I sure do want you to be my friend. You should be super proud of yourself.

• August 8, 2018 at 7:38 am

Are you searching for a little fun? If you are, then http://www.camgirl.pw is the best site for just that. You’ll find plenty of hot babes there who love to get down and dirty. That’s exactly what you’re looking for right this very second.

• August 9, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Take a good look at http://www.camgirl.pw This is the one site where you can have a lot of fun. The fun you can have here is exactly what you’re looking for. Enjoy yourself and meet some sexy ladies in the process.

• August 12, 2018 at 11:31 am

Did you know that people make their entire income promoting ClickBank? You too could be one of the many who have quit their job. Affiliate marketing is as old as the internet. It’s not going to go away any time soon. You too can get your piece of the pie. Why shouldn’t you? Do you really like working the job you have? Are you going to be able to do it until you retire? If you’re job requires physical labor, then you know the answer to that question. There’s no way you’re going to be able to do that when you get older. That’s just the truth and no one needs to tell it to you. Right now you could be making money online. Does it require work? You better believe it does. No honest person is ever going to tell you that it’s possible to become a millionaire online without doing any work whatsoever. It’s not possible. That doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made. There’s plenty of money out there to be made by people just like yourself. Now you know there’s going to be a pitch for a product. You’re right about that. Click on the link http://64efd6-lz41s3rcelbr7s2xl7x.hop.clickbank.net/ and check it out. There’s a video you can watch that will explain everything. It will tell you how to make money using ClickBank. Watch the video and see what you think. You too can be one of the many who earn a living promoting ClickBank. Some people earn a good living and there’s no reason why you can’t.

• August 12, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Just imagine for a second if you could get into the mind of a millionaire. Think of all the things that you could learn. Well, you actually can do just that. A millionaire is giving away all of his secret right on the internet. You don’t even need to leave the house to learn what made him rich. All it takes is visiting http://e31a67zd-ccr7u13el2cflqp0d.hop.clickbank.net He will literally teach you all of the secrets to making money. Don’t you think it’s time that you earned the living that you deserve? Change your life today by simply following the link above. Do it for yourself and everyone that you care about.

• August 13, 2018 at 9:36 am

Are you the type who likes to hangout on social media? Have you ever thought about making it a career? You can help promote their business using social media. This means you can do what you already love doing and make money at it. Does this sound like something you’d like to do? If so, then check out http://d526fc0l5b3nfyfg3bx3sfpbkq.hop.clickbank.net/ You can help people and make some money in the process. You already hang out at social media sites. Why not make a few bucks doing it?