APC MANLEY SPAINE ROBBED LE 65M

By Alhaji Koroma

Saidu Conteh who faces charges for robbing an APC MP yesterday was refused bail and remanded in custody by Justice Alusine Sesay of the High Court of Sierra Leone.

Accused Saidu allegedly robbed Hon. Agibola Manley Spaine, a Member of Parliament representing the ruling All People Congress of a brief case containing Le 65 million and properties of value.

The accused was charged with two counts of robbery with aggravation contrary to section 23(1) (a) of the Larceny act of 1916 and wounding with intent.

He is also charged with causing grievous bodily harm on one Michael Musa too.

In the particulars of offence, it is alleged that Agibola Manley Spaine, Member of Parliament for Constituency 106, 8th December, 2014, in the Freetown Judicial District was robbed by accused Saidu Conteh with the aid of a short gun, thereby taking from him a Nokia Lumia valued Le 3 000,000, 2 sims Xbo valued Le 1,000,000, one Apple Ipad valued Le 3,000,000, 4 wrist watches valued Le 2,000,000, and a brief case containing the sum of 12 thousand United States Dollars (correspondingly Le 65 millions).

The matter was adjourned to 24th April 2017.

4 thoughts on “APC MANLEY SPAINE ROBBED LE 65M

• April 14, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Immigration Lawyers… […]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[…]…

• May 12, 2018 at 6:02 am

You are absolutely a pro. I am not sure where you’re getting this info, but great topic. I simply got to tell you that I am really impressed. {Your community is way better because of you.|Thank you for sharing this information with me.|Looking forward to reading more{ of your work.|That is a very great suggestion, especially to people new to the subject.|The shorter answer is that I don’t know very much about this while the longer answer is that I’m going to understand all I can on this You really need to be paid way more often than you are.

• May 21, 2018 at 5:43 am

{If you’re able, send me an email and we will chat more because I have an idea I think you might like to hear.|cool little bit of written content.|I simply have to tell you that I really like your blogs article.|I sure do wish you would be my friend.|My mom wants to be a mentor in this field.|Looking forward to seeing more I’m following along with what you’re saying. You really deserve a big hug right now. You must be really proud of the work you’ve done here. I can’t believe all I just discovered. I can not stop myself from reading your blog.