ACC SUSPECT BAGS EXECUTIVE POSITION IN APC

It has been confirmed that in the recently held APC regional convention, one of Anti-Corruption Commission’s suspects in the hajjgate corruption, Nuru Deen Sankoh Yillah has been appointed APC’s Deputy Organizing Secretary Western Region.

Alhaji Mohamed Alie Bah, Alhaji Sheka Shikito Kamara and Alhaji Nuru Deen Sankoh sometime in September were accused of Corruption in this year’s hajj process.

The issue which attracted public interest initially seems to have died as a result of poor attention given it by state actors and institutions charged with the responsibility of fighting corruption.

This development, many say, has seen supporters of the main political parties described the incident as unfortunate.

They say it is shocking that President Koroma who doubles as chairman and leader of the ruling APC party to have endorsed the appointment of Alhaji Nuru Deen Sankoh after recently sacking him as one of his State House advisers following his alleged involvement in the currently investigated corruption matter.

It has also been disclosed that another of the hajj accused in the person Alhaji Sheka Shekito Kamara is also vying for the party’s national Secretary General.

Sierra Leoneans have argued that these two personalities do not have the credibility of holding positions of trust- whether in governance or political party.

However, the Deputy Leader and Chairman of the All Peoples Congress, Hon. Minkailu Mansaray has stated that the appointment was done in accordance with APC’s constitutional mandate of election or selection.

He said that it was a historic event which demonstrated that the party has an inexhaustible list of competent, qualified and trustworthy members.

Commenting on the importance of the meeting, he explained that His Excellence, President Ernest Koroma who is the Chairman/Leader of APC mandated him to represent him.

Hon. Minkailu Mansaray described Hon. Pat Sow as a lover of culture.

He said he was the first Secretary of Oba Sai Ojeh Society and a member of other societies including Poro with the rank of Yamba.

He recalled the days of late S.I Koroma and his own contribution to the success of the APC.

The Deputy Chairman/Leader of the APC appealed to the members of the party, especially the youths, to work hard to give their party a resounding victory in the 2018 presidential and general elections.

31 thoughts on “ACC SUSPECT BAGS EXECUTIVE POSITION IN APC

• October 10, 2017 at 4:13 pm

What a shame to sierra leone!,
    Is this APE-Humanoid really going to represent sadlone for real!???
    What a real, real CURSED LAND is that hopelessly, helplessly shamelessly despaired and forever and ever immensely miserably rotten, shitly rotten land ”SAD-LONE”.
    Is there any real humans, with even a tiny Brain in that unholy hell land or country!???.
    Too sad for the future generations of SAD-LONE SAD!?
    History is definitely here again repeating it SOULLESS SELF. ”History Repeating it’s cursed and shameless UGLY HEAD” Again. Siaka Thieven got away with it, but the folks never got away with it, They received and bear the cursed that that ape humanoid thieven brought on to them.
    This TIME, god’s willing Ersnest Koroma will fully bear HIS HOPELESSLY MISERABLE SINS. NO EXCAPE!!!! god’s willing.
    Shaka Thievens—– to Momoh Saidu——- to Rebel War!!!!!???…..Now Again,
    Assnest Koroma (hopeless ape man)——to WHO!?? It’s so so SAD FOR THE FUTURE OF THE CHILDREN VERY, VERY SAD A FUTURE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME FOR THAT LAND OF HUMANOID APES!!??? JUST TOO SAD AGAIN FOR THE CHILDREN OF SAD-LONE, we are again in the 80S AND 90S ALL OVER AGAIN.
    We have learned nothing from the dirty, dirty greed, corruption and complete unqualified and totally incompetents, unlearned kinds of APES we have in that miserable land.
    Who is going to be the next extremely SAD STORY FOR SAD-LONE KOROMA ASSNEST A SUPERLY CURSED APE humanoid.

• October 10, 2017 at 4:21 pm

THIS APE MAN ERNEST KOROMA IS REALLY AN ANIMAL COMPLETE.

THIS UGLY APE-MAN HAVE OR IS TOTALLY DEVOID OF ANY SHAME WHAT SO EVER!????

VERY VERY SAD SAD STATE OF SADLONE!?.

APEE HELL OF SADLONE!!!!<<<

• October 18, 2017 at 3:12 pm

CherriCoco the very little, little…what!…?

Oswalld Hanciles’s ”YOUTH HAVE GOT THE POORWER!???…”

Sad ugly deprived little man-ape!!!…

Is there any sad little hope for sadlone!? when, these are the kind of totally devoid,

despaired and absolutely discredited humanoid apes, that are the ”thought controlled

intellects” we have!?.

What a sad contrast and future of that shameless and unredeemable injustice that

is happening in that cursed land.

You kinda Ape-Humanoid mr. oswalld hanciles, mr.cab kanu, are shame and total disgraced, sad and tragic omen to that ”CURSED LAND CALLED SIERRA LEONE”.

”Hanciles/kanu!,u can’t fool the youth” u sucker.You can beg, borrow and steal with your eerie weird discredited bizarre enlighten thoughts but one thing for sure

your senses are very hollow.

cherricoco the little what…!? SAD SADLONE!!!<<<

• October 20, 2017 at 2:15 pm

As a Sierra Leonean I don’t want to believe that ERNEST B. KOROMA is working against the interest of the country rather in his own self interest and his so called APC party and am struggling to believe that ERNEST B. KOROMA would sign to the United Nations charter of which the preamble consists of two principal parts. The first part contains a general call for the maintenance of peace and international security and respect for human rights. For a president of a severing state (Sierra Leone) to directly engage in such activity shows how he undermines democracy, and portraying the ideology of their forefathers which was to rule Sierra Leone as one party state.
    It’s unimaginable, unbelievable, unthinkable for a political party with so many ”Dr (s)” could not review the party constitution to march up with the modern human rights principles.
    If the national constitution is reviewed what of the APC’s which is a sub under the national?
    We want peace and some of us can’t afford to Condon with some of these evil thoughts and plans against the nation (Mama Sierra Leone) no more!!
    God help and bless Sierra Leone.

• October 24, 2017 at 4:26 pm

By Dr. Yahya Kalokoh, Guest Writer, USA.
    Folks look!!!???… these are the kinds of ”APES of doctorates”, his Excellences,
    Right Honourable, High ambassadors Sadlone is ”BLESSED WITH”. SAD. Very so, so Sad.
    yahya kalokoh, dr. ernest koroma, yohn sisey, joseph freeslum kamara and sad looking ape-man DR. samura kamara.
    I’m always asking sadlone folks, ”What is Really Honourable, doctored or excellent with THEIVES, INCOMPETENT, AND BRAINLESS SAD APES”!???
    wHAT IS REALLY UGLY AND I MEAN VERY UGLY PEOPLE ARE THESE APES!!!????….
    Sad shameless people, shameless nation. sad.

• October 31, 2017 at 4:30 pm

sierra leone and her children, has for a long time suffered in the most horrendous of senseless, mindless and profoundly incompetent corrupt LEADERSHIP of her own beloved leaders.

from siaka thievens to saidu momoh, uneducated, immoral, incompetent helplessly corrupt, shameless, mindless AND ABOVE ALL HEARTLESS PRESIDENTS the kind fit for only dog-humans OF sadlone. sadlone under ape apc have only been lucky to have the most heartless idiots clowns as LEADERS. VERY SAD!?>.

”Here again we are at DA JAVU with the SAME MORALLY SICK, INCOMPETENT, UNLEARNED, LACKING IN ALL DIGNITY, LACKING IN ALL INTEGRITY, SHAMELESS heartless BEAST OF TENMINEE APE in the name of ‘papa ape ernest koroma to kamara samura’. What a kind of a country is cursed sadlone!???.. only Blessed
    with such CURSED CLOWN, CURSED EXCELLENCY LEADERSHIPS”.

ernest koroma is totally ”BELLY FULL WHILE HIS CHILDREN ARE HUNGRY! WHAT A KIND OF A FATHER SADLONE HAVE ON THIS PLANET”!???.. papa ape ERNEST KOROMA SAD.

NOW HE HIMSELF IS GONE ABROAD TO SELL HIS LAST ‘BREAD’ (DIAMOND) OF HIS CHILDREN, HE WILL RETURN HOME BACK TO HIS CHILDREN EMPTY HANDED FOR HIS CHILDREN, BUT HIS OWN BELLY WILL BE FULL FULL FULL FOR THE REST OF HIS LITTLE SAD LIFE ON THIS PLANET. WHAT A SAD CASE FOR SADLONE AND ERNEST KOROMA.!???…AND HIS BELOVED CURSED CHILDREN.

• May 14, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Exceptionally well written! I am surprised at how slow your pages came up on my mobile. This is what I am trying to find. You are clearly very knowledgeable. I truly appreciate this website.

• May 18, 2018 at 12:38 pm

Where did you learn so much about this stuff? {I love looking through your work.|This really solved my concern.|I’m totally impressed.|I truly think this site needs a lot more followers.|Very well written page.|Keep doing what you are doing great content similar to this one.|You bring up a lot of great facts here.|If you should ever make it out to New Mexico you may sleep at my house.|I guess the shorter answer is, I do not understand very much about this and the longer answer is that I’m going to learn anything I am able to on this Your article has left me with the yearning to discover even more on this subject. You really should be looked at as a leader in your industry. This girl I used to know loves your article.

• June 4, 2018 at 10:18 am

There are some of you out there who probably haven’t heard of http://www.camgirl.pw This is one of those must see sites. It’s full of extremely attractive ladies. You’re going to want to put down your sandwich when visiting this site. It’s impossible to focus on anything but the babes they have to offer.

• June 16, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Thank you for sharing these interesting website with us. I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before. You really have to keep it up great articles like this one! There are certainly a lot of stuff to take into consideration. Write a lot more thank this, that is all I have to say.

• June 29, 2018 at 3:43 pm

{Reddit pros would agree with you.|I’m positive this blog will touch all who see it.|You sure have a lot of info on this subject.|Have they tried this theory?|I will just tell you, amazing!|Will you be writing any more articles on this subject?{ Because I would sure love to discover more{ about this| on this subject.|I’m going to name my son after you.|I guess the short answer is that I don’t know very much about this subject while a longer answer might be I am going to learn anything I canIreally enjoyed every single second of it. You kind of remind me of my mom. If you ever started a gang, I’d be the first to sign up.

• July 11, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I totally felt my brain grow when I read your page. This blog didn’t really give me the exact solution I was looking for but, your website has made me think about some great topics and has opened my mind on some new things. I’ve never in my life heard of that until just today. Thanks for this post. I found it to be very encouraging. A big thank you for this.

• July 19, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Will there be a part two at some point? I am really impressed, I need to say. I like you very much! This really solved my problem. Any more suggestions or hints? A excellent post.

• July 29, 2018 at 5:41 pm

This really cleared this question up for me. I enjoyed your site. Looking forward to reading more of your articles. I used to read about this topic back in college. I’ve been using this t shirt for a while now and I got to tell you that I am a huge fan.

• August 7, 2018 at 10:50 pm

It’s been a busy week for you. What’s the best way to get rid of the stress of a busy week? The best and only way is by spending some time with the beauties over at http://www.camgirl.pw These are the girls who know how to treat a man right.

• August 8, 2018 at 2:14 pm

Are you searching for a little fun? If you are, then http://www.camgirl.pw is the best site for just that. You’ll find plenty of hot babes there who love to get down and dirty. That’s exactly what you’re looking for right this very second.

• August 8, 2018 at 2:35 pm

A good time is what you’ll have with the girls at http://www.camgirl.pw. This is by far the most exciting site on the entire internet. Don’t think twice about visiting this site. Not if you’re in the mood to have a little kinky fun.

• August 11, 2018 at 10:55 pm

Just imagine for a second if you could get into the mind of a millionaire. Think of all the things that you could learn. Well, you actually can do just that. A millionaire is giving away all of his secret right on the internet. You don’t even need to leave the house to learn what made him rich. All it takes is visiting http://e31a67zd-ccr7u13el2cflqp0d.hop.clickbank.net He will literally teach you all of the secrets to making money. Don’t you think it’s time that you earned the living that you deserve? Change your life today by simply following the link above. Do it for yourself and everyone that you care about.

• August 13, 2018 at 5:34 am

Did you know that people make their entire income promoting ClickBank? You too could be one of the many who have quit their job. Affiliate marketing is as old as the internet. It’s not going to go away any time soon. You too can get your piece of the pie. Why shouldn’t you? Do you really like working the job you have? Are you going to be able to do it until you retire? If you’re job requires physical labor, then you know the answer to that question. There’s no way you’re going to be able to do that when you get older. That’s just the truth and no one needs to tell it to you. Right now you could be making money online. Does it require work? You better believe it does. No honest person is ever going to tell you that it’s possible to become a millionaire online without doing any work whatsoever. It’s not possible. That doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made. There’s plenty of money out there to be made by people just like yourself. Now you know there’s going to be a pitch for a product. You’re right about that. Click on the link http://64efd6-lz41s3rcelbr7s2xl7x.hop.clickbank.net/ and check it out. There’s a video you can watch that will explain everything. It will tell you how to make money using ClickBank. Watch the video and see what you think. You too can be one of the many who earn a living promoting ClickBank. Some people earn a good living and there’s no reason why you can’t.

• August 13, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Are you the type who likes to hangout on social media? Have you ever thought about making it a career? You can help promote their business using social media. This means you can do what you already love doing and make money at it. Does this sound like something you’d like to do? If so, then check out http://d526fc0l5b3nfyfg3bx3sfpbkq.hop.clickbank.net/ You can help people and make some money in the process. You already hang out at social media sites. Why not make a few bucks doing it?

• Pingback: 3n9ct5mwn9cwntctvbyb3vebce

• August 13, 2018 at 11:15 pm

Just when you think the work week can’t get any more boring. That’s when you discover http://www.camgirl.pw Now you can already begin to see that this week is going to be a whole lot better. There’s no need to be bored as can be while you work. Sneak in a little fun with one of these cam girls. They’ll put a smile on your face and a some lead in your pencil as well.

• September 4, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Mega good! Interesting info over here. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. I could not resist commenting. I’ve spent some time searching for such infos. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. I have just bookmarked this web. Right now with the search done, I’ll visit some online gay webcams. Thank you very much!! Greetings from Miami!

• September 7, 2018 at 9:59 am

Бездепозитный бонус 3000 руб. в подарок от казино… Производители игровых автоматов. Начало. Бонусы. Бездепозитный бонус 3000 руб. в подарок от казино Вулкан Оригинал. … Бездепозитный бонус за регистрацию в казино Вулкан Original предоставляется только в рублях, гривнах и долларах для граждан России, Украины и Белоруссии…

• September 14, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Good! Interesting article over here. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before. I could not refrain from commenting. I ‘ve spent 1 hour trying to find such informations. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this web. Finished with the task done, I’ll watch some live trans cams. Thank you very much!! Greetings from Philadelphia!

• September 20, 2018 at 4:28 am

{No real feed back on this end, this is simply a magnificent piece.|This might be a weird thing to to say however… I really like your posts.|There are certainly a lot of info to take into consideration.|When I first bought a android app I did not know what I was getting into.|This stuff is like health food for my mind.|I was looking into a seo consultant the other day but I still I’ve added your blog to my Google Plusbook marks. Any additional feedback? It would be really appreciated. Keep doing what you are doing. {You could be able to live through an evil zombie apocalypse.|I’ve almost no doubt that it’s extremely hard to apply this stuff in the real world.|Thanks for sharing this information with the world.|I really get excited thinking about fresh articles from you.|I’m really hoping you write more very soon!|I am really trying to learn more on this issue.|I simply must tell you that your websites are really awesome.|I tend to disagree with the first {commenter.|Do you ever have issues with website visitors copying your articles without asking you first?|I really discovered something here today.|You really appear to know a ton on this subject. Do you think your articles being posted have really had any lasting effects on the industry? I believe they probably could.

• September 23, 2018 at 8:43 pm

{There simply has to be another option then the choices you have presented here.|Geez, that is unbelievable.|I’ve really been looking into getting a press release but I honestly have no clue which one I should get.|I truly think this write up demands a lot more thought.|I will be sure to follow your other websites.|I was checking out a bean bag the other day but I still {have so many concerns|don’t know what one to get.|This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start a blog.|I am super totally impressed.|I know seasoned Blog pros would really like your post.|I do not even know where to go now now that I’ve seen this.|I’ve been using this etsy ring for a while now and I got to tell you that I’m a big fan.|Extremely magnificent short blog.|I just by luck found your post.|I’m always amazed that you are somehow capable to write such great content on a consistent basis.|Might there be any scientific papers on the topic or any closely related subjects?|Your blog is so awesome that my ears bleeds when I look at it.|I kind of disagree with the second Although I have shown this blog with many people, it seems to me like very few people can understand how important this really is. Helpful blog, exactly what I needed. I’d bet you probably make kittens smile. Magnificent site, totally what I was looking for.