7 MILLION POPULATION 61,000 CRIMINAL CASES

By Sulaiman Juldeh Bah

Campaign for Human Rights and Development International (CHRDI) in a press release claimed Sierra Leone, in 2016 alone recorded 61,000 criminal cases.

According to CHRDI’s Abdul Fathoma, the number of criminal cases reported to the police in the year under review was alarming as it shows a massive increase in crime rate as compared to the previous year.

He described the situation as very worrisome for human rights based organizations, law enforcement agencies and the citizens of Sierra Leone as, according to him, it sounds completely astronomical for a country of a population of seven million to have had such a high figure of criminal cases in a single year.

He claimed to have obtained the data from police records during a nationwide research, which he said established number of cases recorded in a year at 61,000.

Fatoma urged the police to do more to reduce crime in the country, adding that, that as a right based organization, they have been working with the Legal Aid Board and other institutions in trying to teach people about the law and how to respect it to avoid committing crimes.

The CHRDI press release states that over 3,362 women and girls across the country have experienced rape, sexual assaults, forceful marriage and human trafficking among others.

It furthered that the Family Support Units (FSU) recorded 11,362 cases in 2016, compared to 10,940 cases in 2015.

“Out of the reported cases, there were 9,135 domestic violence cases. In comparison, the figures for 2015 were domestic violence 8,043 cases, sexual penetration 2,398 cases and 103 cases of rape,” the release states.

The release noted that the current police crime report covers the various types of violence committed against women in 2016, adding that violence against women is still incontrovertibly widespread in Sierra Leone.

Out of the 61,188 criminal cases recorded by the police nationwide, CHRDI explained that Western Area recorded a combined increase of 1,534 in 2015 of 4.3% increase.

Freetown east recorded a slight decrease 0.77%, while Freetown west a significant increase of 10.14%.
The release also highlighted that the northern region recorded a combined increase of 452 (9,873 to 9421), giving a percentage increase of 4.58%.

Western region recorded a 31.71% increase, while north east region recorded a significant decrease of 34.72%; south eastern region recorded a reduction of 15.32% of crimes reported and eastern region recorded an increase of 8.07 crimes recorded.

Meanwhile, the release maintained that gender based violence against women and girls including all forms of sexual violence, sexual harassment and rape is a major human rights violation in the country and condemned the police for failing to control all forms of crimes including murder, sexual violence and others.

11 thoughts on “7 MILLION POPULATION 61,000 CRIMINAL CASES

• May 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Thanks for sharing your info with the world. You have brought to my attention some very interesting insights. Excellent website, totally what I was looking for. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your new blogs.

• March 16, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Yuroba ape-humanoid titus ojuju olu thompson, thank your ‘ugly gods” of your
    unconscious, since you’re an ”APE-HUMANOID” of the lowest sludge ”BREED” of an ape-humanoid, to ”CONFESS” IN this of your intellectually confused thoughts ”PERSONA” of your ape thinking and ”THE YUROBAS/KRIOS in that SAD
    LONE HISTORY.

TITUS OJUJU OLU OLA APE THOMPSON.
    Your ”CONFESSIONS” of krios/yurobas, ”WORKING WITH A P C / A P E PARTY” hand in hand from the time of Independence till today is a ”TRUE CONFESSION” of a FILTHY YUROBA STOCK OF descendant ancestral ”UGLY BAD BLOODS THAT HAVE MADE SAD LONE TODAY WHAT WE HAVE AS A COUNTRY CALLED SAD LONE.

ARE YOU NOT!!!?, THE YUROBAS OF 3 UGLY EVIL APES!!!???… SEE, HEAR, OR SPEAK OF NO NO EVILS!?>. IF AT ALL YOU ARE THE BEAST OF APE WITH JUST TINY BIT OF CONSCIENCE, FOR WHICH FOR SURE YOU HAVEN’T, SINCE YOUR APE-HUMANOID GENE HAD TAKEN OVER YOUR HUMAN SENSE AND THEREFORE NO MORE SELF CONSCIENCE OR SELF REFLECTIVE OF YOUR COMMON HUMANITY BUT OF YOUR ONLY SOLE SEARCH FOR YOUR OWN APEE’S SURVIVALS.

YOU’RE AN ”ALL PEOPLE’S ERNEST” PARTY APE!?.. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL
    ME ”HOW HAD SAD LONE (SADLONE) STANDS OUT AMONG OTHER NATIONS IN COMPARATIVELY OTHER XTREME POORER POORER SUB-SAHARIAN COUNTRIES EVEN WITHOUT RESOURCES OR FERTILE SOIL IN TODAY’S AFRICAN POOREST OF THE POOREST ON PLANET EARTH!!!???…

YOUR (YUROBA / KRIOS) AS YOU CLEARLY CONFESSED IN YOUR THOUGHTS ABOVE, FOR THE LAST ALMOST SIX DECADES OF INDEPENDENT WHAT HAS SAD LONE HAVE TO SHOW TO IT’S CHILDREN!???… ONLY XTREMES OF WORST AND BAD IN EVERY ASPECTS OF HUMAN CONDITIONS INDEX OF LIVING. YOUR KIND OF APE-HUMANOIDS OF DISCREDITED, ABANDON, FALSEHOOD NATURAL PERSONA IN YOUR DEVOID AND DEBASED LITTLE APE-HUMANOID SOUL HAVE CLEARLY LANDED SAD LONE (SIERRA LEONE) THE C U R S E D COUNTRY WE FIND IT TO BE TODAY.

GLAD THAT ATLEAST YOU ARE AWARE OF THE SIMPLY BASIC FACT OF KRIOS / YUROBAS BAD BLOOD INTO SADLONE, HAD GREATLY HELPED DRAG DOWN SADLONE TO THE STATE OF AFFAIRS WE HAVE NOW IN THAT SICKEN LAND OF MINDLESS SENLESS, CLUELESS GROSSLY INCOMPETENT, CORRUPT, DYFUNCTIONAL SUFFERING OF CHILDREN, MOTHERS , FATHERS, YOUNG AND OLD MEN AND WOMEN.

PEOPLE YOUNG AND OLD DIE EVERY DAY FROM PREVENTABLE CAUSES IN SAD LONE LIKE NOBODY’S BUSINESS. THING REGARDED AS BASIC FOUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT TO BE ENJOYED BY ANY DECENT HUMANS IN THIS AGE ARE STILL ELUSIVE IN OUR HOPES AND DREAMS, BECAUSE OF KRIO/YUROBA, TENMINEE, LIMBA, KURANKO, LOKO BEAST OF PRIMITIVE UNCULTURE SPIRITUAL DECADENCE OF FALSEHOOD.

FROM YOUR THOUGHTS OF ENLIGHTENMENT ABOVE, FROM SIAKA THIEVENS, SAIDU MOMOH, FODAY SANKOH ALL AN APE OF KRIO/YUROBA UPBRING AND YUROBAS SENSE OF NATURE,. SAD LONE FINDS IT’S SELF IN A NIGHTMARES OF PERPETUALS DARKNESS AS BLACK AS YUROBAS / KRIOS. SAD!!!???<<<…

CAN YOU, TITUS OJUJU OLU OLA THOMPSON, PLEASE READ IBRAMHIM TAKIE'S TAKE ON SIAKA THIEVENS INTELLIGENT AND I Q AT HIS LEADERSHIP IGNORANCE IN A VERY BAD / WORST UNDERSTANDING IN GOOD GOVERNANCE OF A STATE THAT IS COMPETENT WITH QUALIFIED AND SKILLFUL PERSONS, FREE FROM CORRUPTION, BASED ON MERITS AND FAIRNESS AND RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAWS REGARDLESS WHO YOU MAY BE!!!…

CAN YOU YUROBA APE – HUMANOIDS OF THE LOWEST BREED KIND OF SPECIES OF APE IN THE LAND OF AFRICA, LOOK AT NIGERIA!???….

NIGERIA FROM INDEPENDENT, WHEN WHITE FOLKS / COLONIAL MASTERS WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE NIGERIA WHO WERE THE HUMANS ELITE THEY HANDED POWER TO!!!???… AND WHO ARE STILL THE LEADERSHIP INTELLIGENTIAL INTELLECTUAL RULING CLASS OF NIGERIA TO TODAY!!!???…ARE THE FULANIS!,

THE FULANI NOMADS OF THE SAVANNA SAHEL ARE THE MOST CAPABLE FOLKS OF SUPREME LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND UNDERSTANDINGS OF THE RULE OF LAWS,THAN ANY YURABA APE-HUMANOIDS OF BACKWARD AND RETARDED UNDERSTANDING OF GOVERNANCE. FOLKS WHO HAVE RULE FOR SO MANY CENTURIES IN A MORE STRUCTURED INSTITUTIONS IN A DEMOCRATIC ISLAMIC WAY OF GOVERNANCE, THAT IS UPTO TODAY IS LARGELY BEING PRACTICE IN THE NORTH IN LOCAL LAWS AND RULES.

THEREFORE IS VERY FAIR TO CONCLUDE THAT SAD LONE STATE OF PERILSOME AND MISERIES OF TODAY IS BY FAR BEING sad extremely EXACERBATED BY THE UNFORTUNATE CAPTURED AT SEA ALONG THE GULF OF GUINEA OF THESE UGLY LITTLE SOULS OF YUROBA'S SLAVES, FOR THEM JUST TO BE DUMPED ON A C U R S E D SAD LONE.

WITH THEIR UGLY AND BAD BLOOD ONTO THE LAND, HAVE ALL TO DO WITH THE SAD LONE WE FIND OURSEFVES IN. SAD SAD LONE. THANK YOU FOR ATLEAST TAKING CREDIT FOR THE KIND OF SAD LONE WE HAVE TODAY. YURABAS / KRIOS HAND IN GLOVE OF THE SAME APE-HUMANOID BREEDS OF VERY LOWEST STOCK OF APES. SAD SAD LONE!!!???<<<….

• May 14, 2018 at 10:41 pm

My dad would like to be a teacher in this topic someday. I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. I have been a professional at this since about 1962. {I love reading your articles.|Nice blog.|I’m always lookingon the internet for insights that will help me.|I seriously appreciate your work and I will return for your further posts.|I guess the short answer is that I don’t understand very much about this, the longer answer might be I want to learn what I can on this Thanks for helping to make my day awesome.

• June 6, 2018 at 5:23 pm

I’m really on the same side as you. Thank you for sharing these interesting post with us. Sure is a good amount of things to consider.

• July 15, 2018 at 3:45 am

My mom introduced me to your pages. I really did not even know this was even a possibility. Just what I was looking for. Will there be a part 2 some time in the future? You remind me of my dad back in New Hampshire. A cool post.

• March 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm

SMALL STEP FOR THE PEOPLE OF SIERRA LEONE DEMOCRACY AND GIANT FOOT-PRINT OF SIAKA THIEVENS!?<…

TUESDAY, 27th March 20A-TEAM!!!?…It will be the day of a ''SMALL STEP FOR THE PEOPLE OF DEMOCRATIC SIERRA LEONE and a GI'ANT FOOT PRINT OF CLUELESS, RECKLESS, MINDLESS, SENSELESS, MENTAL RETARDED AND PHYSICAL DEFORMITY APE-HUMANOIDS SIAKA THIEVENS'' WALKED BY THIS SAME KIND A P E (ALL PEOPLE'S ERNEST) PARTY OF WEIRDNEST KAMARA / KOROMA.

THE GIANT FOOT PRINT OF MENTAL RETARD, PHYSICAL DEFORMITY APE-HUMANOID SIAKA THIEVENS, WALKED ON BY WEIRDNEST KAMARA / KOROMA, A COMPLETE COPY CAT OF THE PERILOUS, MISERABLE, SUB-APES HUMAN LIVING CONDITIONS OF HIS 10 YEAR RECKLESS, CLUELESS, INCOMPETENT AND MINDLESSLY, SENSELESSLY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

THIS RETARDED, DEFORMED WEIRD APE-HUMANOID ERNEST BYE KAMARA / KOROMA HAD BEEN IN HIS 10 YEAR MISRULED WALK IN THE EXACT FOOTPRINT OF HIS FATHER RETARD, DEFORMED, CORRUPT THIEF AND FOOLISH LEADERSHIP OF SIAKA THIEVENS IN SIERA LEONE TODAY.
    IN TODAY'S SAD LONE (SIERRA LEONE) WE ARE AWFULLY CURSED BY A LEADERSHIP THAT IS NOT SELF CONSCIENCE OF THEMSELVES, MENTALLY RETARDED AND PHYSICALLY DEFORMED APES OF GROSSLY FOOLISH INTELLECT, THAT'S BEYOND THE BUGGLE-BOO IMAGINATION OF A REAL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

ONE RETARD, DEFORMED APE-HUMANOID HAVE SAD LONE (SIERRA LEONE) AS A WELL DEVELOPED TENMINEE, LIMBA, YUROBA / KRIOS, LOKO, KURANKO APE-HUMANOIDS FREE CITYSLUM IMAGE OF THEM.

THE WHOLE FREETOWN, CITYSLUM IS A BASKET CASE OF kissy kraze-yard FOR RETARDS AND DEFORMS ZOO APE-HUMANOIDS OF YUROBA / KRIOS, TENMINEE, LIMBA, LOKO AND KURANKO. SAD, SAD LONE.

• June 28, 2018 at 2:49 pm

You must really have a smart head resting on your neck. I really do not understand a whole lot on this topic but I will come back to your website so I can learn all I can. This is a highly descriptive and well written post. You really need to be paid way more often than you are. {Keep producing awesome articles like this one!|This actually solved my concern.|This seems to go against everything I’ve read, I am going to go ahead and try it out This material is a bit too advanced for me so is there something you would recommend for those just starting out?

• June 29, 2018 at 10:26 pm

{You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful blog on the internet.|I first saw your site about 9 months ago and it is really nice to see I named my pet cat after your blog. I am really thankful for what you’re doing here! You should write a lot more thank this, that is all I need to say.

• July 17, 2018 at 10:55 am

Applying this advice has seriously increased my knowledge. There’s basic… and then there’s you. What a highly descriptive and well written article. Listen, I love your write ups.

• July 18, 2018 at 7:24 pm

I have added your page to my Instagrambook marks. Thank you for helping to make my day epic. I like all of the points you have made here. No real feed back on this end, this is simply a good piece. I guess I really got sucked into this website because when I saw the clock I was surprise to see that I have spent the last 4 or more hours on your website. Pinterest pros would agree with you.