2 YEARS JAIL SENTENCE FOR OKADA THIEF

By Alhaji Koroma

Mohamed Bah alias ‘Dragon’ was on yesterday Monday 22nd May, 2017, sentenced to two years jail term or pay a fine of three million five hundred thousand Leones and a compensation of two million eight hundred thousand Leones to the complainant.

The decision was handed down by Magistrate Dr. Abu Bakar Binneh Kamara of Magistrate Court No. 1.
According to the Magistrate, the sentence is to set precedence on those who are in the habit of stealing commercial motor bikes in the city.

The accused was alleged to have committed an offence of fraudulent conversion contrary to section 20 (1) (iv) (a) of the Larceny Act of 1916.

It was alleged that the accused, Mohamed Bah alias ‘Dragon,’ on an unknown date in December 2016 at the Showers Public Toilet at Hagan Street in Freetown fraudulently converted to his own use and benefitted certain property that is to say one TVS Star motor bike with registration number AJX 386 valued at two million five hundred thousand Leones.

The motor bike, according to the particulars of offence was entrusted to him by one Mohamed Kamara for the purpose of plying it on commercial.

The matter was prosecuted by inspector Bah. However, the accused person pleaded guilty to the offence.

6 thoughts on “2 YEARS JAIL SENTENCE FOR OKADA THIEF

• May 25, 2017 at 12:47 pm

If these Tenminee APC APES HAD BRAINS, THEY SHOULD HAVE CHINA TO BRING SMALL SCALE LOW TECH INDUSTRIALS MANUFACTURING BUSINESSES,-LIKE NON-SMART TELEPHONES PRODUCING PLANTS , RADIO PRODUCING PLANTS, LOW QUALITY WATCH MAKING, AND TRY TO INVEST IN LOW TECH. INDUSTRIAL BASE ECONOMY, ETC. ETC TO SIERRA LEONE TO PROVIDE EMPLOYMENTS FOR HIS (APES) POPULATION AND IMPROVE WITH DIGNITY HIS CITIZENS LIVING STANDARDS AND THE STANDARDS OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY OF <8MILLION.

But SADLY HE IS AN ''APE'' DEVOID OF ANY SUCH COMMON SENSE FOR THE SAKE AND INTEREST OF HIS PEOPLE. THAT'S THE SADNESS OF OUR TENMINEE APC APES LEADERSHIP IN WeirdNest Bye Kamara/sisay/koroma DY~NASTY.

HE!, THIS TENMINEE APE WeirdNEST KOROMA WILL SURELY PREFER HIS ''CHINESE goddys' lords'' TO BUILD HIM HOUSES and headquarter offices, BUILDING FOR HIS TENMINEE APES' APC PARTY HEADQUARTER. That what is good for the country in his own apee intelligent mind and brain. THAT'S BRAINLESS TENMINEE APES FOR YOU AND THE COUNTRY.

ALL PRAISES AND TITTLES ARE FOOLLY LAVISH ON THIS APE-SAPIEN OF THE OLDEST VERTEBRETE-#HIS EXCELLENCY, DR. HONOURABLE, AMBASSIDOR, HIGHNESS, ESTEEME AND KIND OF APE TITTLES FOR WHAT? THESE ARE TENMINEE APES WITH NO BIT OF DIGNITY IN THEM!<?. SAD TRULY SAD.

• May 25, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Africa and it’s Corrupt, Incompetent, Brainless, Appalling and Foolishly Suicidal Leadership!<?.

More wealth leaves Africa every year than enters it – by more than $40bn (£31bn) – according to research that challenges “misleading” perceptions of foreign aid.

Analysis by a coalition of UK and African equality and development campaigners including Global Justice Now, published on Wednesday, claims the rest of the world is profiting more than most African citizens from the continent’s wealth.

It said African countries received $162bn in 2015, mainly in loans, aid and personal remittances. But in the same year, $203bn was taken from the continent, either directly through multinationals repatriating profits and illegally moving money into tax havens, or by costs imposed by the rest of the world through climate change adaptation and mitigation.

This led to an annual financial deficit of $41.3bn from the 47 African countries where many people remain trapped in perpetual poverty by their own Leadership, according to the report, Honest Accounts 2017. Sierra Leone is a typical archetypal case in optic.

The campaigners said illicit financial flows, defined as the illegal movement of cash between countries, account for $68bn a year, three times as much as the $19bn Africa receives in aid.

Tim Jones, an economist from the Jubilee Debt Campaign, said: “The key message we want to get across is that more money flows out of Africa than goes in, and if we are to address poverty and income inequality we have to help to get it back from their own insensitively Leaders who Bank all the wealth in foreign lands and banks and build castles on sand.”

The key factors contributing to this inequality include unjust debt payments and multinational companies hiding proceeds through tax avoidance, corruption and a massive grossly misuse of their citizens and country's natural wealth by their own Leadership, he said. The Leadership in SIERRA LEONE is a good case in optic.

African governments received $32bn in loans in 2015, but paid more than half of that – $18bn – in debt interest, with the level of debt rising rapidly.

The prevailing narrative, where rich country governments say their foreign aid is
    helping Africa, is “a distraction and misleading”, the campaigners said.

APE WeirdNest bye kamara/sisay/koroma is an foolish, ignorant, unlearned, incompetent and grossly reckless stupid ''APE-SAPIEN'' humanoid. Who is completely and totally devoid of conscience, grace, honesty, integrity, respect, self worth and a disgrace you ''APES'' are to Africans ass well ass sierra leoneans.

You ''APES'' are COMPLETE MINDLESS, SENSELESS, WRETCHED, CORRUPT, ILLITERATES, PHONEY, LIER, DISGUSTING TENMINEE APE THAT YOU AND YOUR APES TENMINEE THUGS, DRUG DEALERS, ILLITERATES, THIEVES, UNLEARNED APES TENMINEE/LIMBA/LOKO/KURANKO BACKWARD AND PRIMITIVE HOMO-APE-SAPIENS. SADLONE WILL NEVER SEE A ROAD TO DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS EVER IN THE HANDS OF THESE TENMINEE APES.

These ape-sapiens WEIRDNEST KAMARA/SISAY/KOROMA ''#TENMINEE'APE'DYNASTY'' have reduced sierra leone
    to a ''STANDARDS'' that can only befitting to animals ass the ''APES'' THEY ARE.

THE WHOLE SHIT SADLONE IS COMPLETE ROTTEN TO CORE OF ITS SOUL. IN SIERRA LEONE THERE ARE NO OPPOSITIONS, WHY? Because these apes have screws up the whole shit country so much that all sadlone folks survivals depend on this ape-tenminee con/crook president who can buy any sadlone person to think with there ape mentality. That's so so sad for that cursed land of ''TENMINEE FOOLISH ILLITRATE CORRUPT AND MINDLESS APES'' kamara/sisay/joe gnopee/gemgo thievens/vector foe sickening disgusting naked soulless souls.

• May 13, 2018 at 6:15 am

And to think, I was confused a seconds ago. Just wanted to say fantastic blog post! I’ve added your write up to my Facebook bookmarks.

• June 21, 2018 at 1:55 pm

I used to read about this stuff when I was in college. {Fantastic posts!|I seriously discovered a lot here today.|Might you write up more stuff on this topic?|Exceptionally well written article.|Check it out, I love your websites.|Some really great info here.|Are there any well researched papers on the topic or any closely related topics?|The short response is that I don’t know very much about the subject and the longer answer might be I want to understand anything I’m able to on this I bet anything you spit gold dust. {This blog has brought great joy.|This article is really useful to me.|What’s really awesome about your blog is that it delivers really quality information and is also being funny.|Thanks for putting this up on your website.|It is very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area.|That is the work of a brilliant brain.|I would like to be a mentor in this topic.|I could not stop myself from responding.|Your writing style reminds me of my professor back in Connecticut.|Will you be writing any more blogs on this topic?{ Because I’d sure love to discover more about this Your excellent site truly has all of the information I needed.

• June 22, 2018 at 8:58 pm

You must be really proud of the work you’ve done here. I’m really looking forward to more articles from you. I’m not sure where you are getting this information, but great topic. Instagram experts would love this. I just shared your write up on LinkedIn.

• July 10, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Seeing this made me spit up soda on my laptop. Your work is great. I got to book mark your website. Listen, I love your websites.